• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Help?  I have been putting together a Lightening Flow and it all works great, except I cannot get the New Lookup Component to work.  I have kep it really simple but it is not returing any results.  Usually, in a lookup search, when I type in anything, it will start to show the available records to choose.  However, no records are showing up. It is as it the underlying Object is not being searched.   

The Lookup is for the Account Object. 
The Lookup Component Setting are:

*API Name: LookupToAccount
*Field API Name: Name
*Label: Search for an Existing Account
*Object API Name: Account
Record Id: [left this blank]
Required: [left this blank]
Manually assign variables (advanced): [unchecked]

I have double checked the Account Object to ensure "Name" is the appropriate field to display.  I have activated the Flow in Lightening runtime as I understand that Lookup Components may not work unless in Lightening runtime.  I am definantely typing in text that should appear as we have 1000's of Account records.  

Help?
Please help?   We have the "Contract Manager" with the ability to create contracts in the draft stage.  Since he is creating the contract and made the potential sale, we have a field called "Credited To", into which we would like his name automatically populated when he creates the contract.  This is easy and worked fine.  We created a flow that works perfectly.  However, we do not want him to be able to change this field from someone else to his name.  So we tightened up security for his profile such that he cannot change that field and set the contract of someone else to his name.  The problem is that since he no longer has the ability to edit this "Credited To" field, the system will no longer allow his user to populate that field with his name when he creates the contract and the system shoudl automatically populate that field.  Effectrively, since he is initiating teh "create contract flow", then system thinks HE is editing that field.  How can a field be set so when a user initiates a flow to create a record (contract), it will populate a field that the user is not able to subsequently edit?  This seems basic, but perhaps we are not understanding the security settings correctly.  Help?  
I have a SQL and MSAcess background.  Specifically, we have setup our Enterprise edition with Accounts, Opportunities and Projects.  An account can have multiple opportunities.  A Project can have multiple opportunities (each linked to an account).  However, a Project can also have multiple opportunities for multiple accounts.  Hence, If I were to pull up an Account, I should be able to have a VIEW that shows all of the distinct Projects that have Opportunities linked to this Account.   This would be the "Related Projects" to an Account as determined through the Account/Opportunity relationship.

With the One-Many relationship and Lookup Relationship, I can have related lists on the Account Screen.  Is there a way to show the "Related Projects" in a Related List format on the Accounts Page?

Please help?   We have the "Contract Manager" with the ability to create contracts in the draft stage.  Since he is creating the contract and made the potential sale, we have a field called "Credited To", into which we would like his name automatically populated when he creates the contract.  This is easy and worked fine.  We created a flow that works perfectly.  However, we do not want him to be able to change this field from someone else to his name.  So we tightened up security for his profile such that he cannot change that field and set the contract of someone else to his name.  The problem is that since he no longer has the ability to edit this "Credited To" field, the system will no longer allow his user to populate that field with his name when he creates the contract and the system shoudl automatically populate that field.  Effectrively, since he is initiating teh "create contract flow", then system thinks HE is editing that field.  How can a field be set so when a user initiates a flow to create a record (contract), it will populate a field that the user is not able to subsequently edit?  This seems basic, but perhaps we are not understanding the security settings correctly.  Help?