• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, we are looking for somebody to help us with code that would allow us to generate a marketing package from objects/custom fields that we have already created in APTO for Salesforce. Basically, we are in commercial real estate and would like this to be available on our 'Proposals' or pitches. For a proposal, we link/tie 'On-Market' listings and 'Sold' comparable properties (both of which are already in our database), and we would like them to then export or populate our excel template (which is also existing) including property pictures. We have achived a work-around using S-Docs, but had to mimc our template since they dont allow you to upload one. We ultimately just need to tie together the information and properties from our Proposal, to our excel proposal presentation template. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? Any help is appreciated! Thank you very much!
Is it possible to have my 'Custom Relationship Fields' limit increased on an object?  Our object is Proposals and we are using relationship look-up fields to tie comps (Rent, Sold and On-Markets) to specific proposals and generate a report using S-Docs. Now that I am creating the look-up fields, I am encountering an error that we are nearing our limit (40 custom relationship fields) on this object. Please let me know if this can be increased? Thank you very much in advance!