• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Yesterday, I was attempting to delete some unneeded objects, and finding that I needed to delete Apex Classes and other things that were using them. I stopped work, planning to pick it up the next day.

Overnight, our environment changed: it became a production environment. Something went live and suddenly I found myself unable to delete Apex Classes.

The problem is that now the environment is broken. We can't even add a new account. The partial deletions I did yesterday are messing us up. Here is the error I get when I try to add a new Account:
Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger RollupServiceTest3Trigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: RollupServiceTest3Trigger: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: line 13, column 45: trigger body is invalid and failed recompilation: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: rollupservice: line 87, column 37: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: rollupsummariesselector: line 62, column 55: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: RollupSummaries: line 30, column 38: Invalid type: fflib_SObjectDomain

This is related to a package called Declarative Lookup Rollup Summary Tool (DLRS), created by AndyInTheCloud and available on github. I have emailed him but I have little hope of a response.

Background information: what I originally did was install the DLRS source code. Then I realized that wasn't the package I needed, and I figured out how to install it and did so. Then I noticed that the source code and actual package installation led to duplicate objects. So I thought I would clean it up by removing the source code objects. And that is what I did yesterday.

At first I thought that what I needed to do was to finish up my job of deleting the unused objects. And so I searched the web and it seemed that using the Force.com IDE in Eclipse was the solution. I don't have access to Eclipse. So I thought I would ask here how to delete Apex Classes from production without Eclipse.

But now I wonder if I shouldn't try to undo yesterday's deletions.

Has anyone had similar experiences? I have completely broken production and I need to fix it.

Thanks.
Yesterday, I was attempting to delete some unneeded objects, and finding that I needed to delete Apex Classes and other things that were using them. I stopped work, planning to pick it up the next day.

Overnight, our environment changed: it became a production environment. Something went live and suddenly I found myself unable to delete Apex Classes.

The problem is that now the environment is broken. We can't even add a new account. The partial deletions I did yesterday are messing us up. Here is the error I get when I try to add a new Account:
Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger RollupServiceTest3Trigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: RollupServiceTest3Trigger: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: line 13, column 45: trigger body is invalid and failed recompilation: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: rollupservice: line 87, column 37: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: rollupsummariesselector: line 62, column 55: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: RollupSummaries: line 30, column 38: Invalid type: fflib_SObjectDomain

This is related to a package called Declarative Lookup Rollup Summary Tool (DLRS), created by AndyInTheCloud and available on github. I have emailed him but I have little hope of a response.

Background information: what I originally did was install the DLRS source code. Then I realized that wasn't the package I needed, and I figured out how to install it and did so. Then I noticed that the source code and actual package installation led to duplicate objects. So I thought I would clean it up by removing the source code objects. And that is what I did yesterday.

At first I thought that what I needed to do was to finish up my job of deleting the unused objects. And so I searched the web and it seemed that using the Force.com IDE in Eclipse was the solution. I don't have access to Eclipse. So I thought I would ask here how to delete Apex Classes from production without Eclipse.

But now I wonder if I shouldn't try to undo yesterday's deletions.

Has anyone had similar experiences? I have completely broken production and I need to fix it.

Thanks.