• 50 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are in lightning using actions to create an event.

A user is allowed to enter a start date in the past. When a user does this, the end date stays today and does not automatically change to the date of the start date. So if today is 6/26/2018 and the user enters a day in the past as the start date, they want the end date to automatically be that date int eh past as well after saving.

They are allowed to enter dates in the past so a validation rule is out. In a WFR I can not see how to use the end daste in the criteria. I tried process builder and it does not seem to be firing when using an action in Lightning. 

Is this possible in lightning or just yet another limitation?
I have Object A and OBJECT B. B is the detail and A the master in a master-detail relationship
B will get records with dollar amount many times a month
On A I would like to have a total of those amounts on B but only a rolling last 12 months

Is there a way to do this without a trigger? I can total them easily but how to do the rolling 12 months?
We all know that when changing the account owner, the oppty owner changes in certain situations. We all also know that this event is not really an update to the oppty record.

Knowing those items, how can I prevent the oppty owner changing when the account owner is changed if I click none of the radio buttons on the account owner change screen?
We have a requiremetn that on some accounts they attach a document that starts with the words "Opt-In". Once they attach that document we need to repvent them from ever deleting it. WOuld anyone be willing to help a loan Admin with no developer support with the actual trigger and test class code to make this work? I know enough to read the code and tweek for my use if necessary. I jsut do not have the skill set to actually write the code. 

Understand if can't be done but worth a shot to ask
Here are the variables
User A
User B
Account A
Account B
Address

User A can see Account A but not Account B
User B can see Account B but not Account A
User A and User B had read access to Address

We want to change sharing such that all users can see all Accounts. 
So User A can see both Account A & B
User B can see both Account A & B

But we want to make sure User A has access Address of Account A and not Account B 
and User B has access to Address on Account B but not Account A

I can do that with page layouts. However, when it comes to reports, both will be able to see the Address for both records if we share both records. How do I prevent that?
Can someone please provide a link to or a snippet of code in here as to how to code a button inside a VF page? I know how to add a VF page to a custom button. I want the other way around - I want to be in edit mode for a VF page and to create a button in there so I can customer the look and feel of the button and have it anywhere on teh VF page I want. I have been searching and can not find any examples at all.
Here are the variables
User A
User B
Account A
Account B
Address

User A can see Account A but not Account B
User B can see Account B but not Account A
User A and User B had read access to Address

We want to change sharing such that all users can see all Accounts. 
So User A can see both Account A & B
User B can see both Account A & B

But we want to make sure User A has access Address of Account A and not Account B 
and User B has access to Address on Account B but not Account A

I can do that with page layouts. However, when it comes to reports, both will be able to see the Address for both records if we share both records. How do I prevent that?
I have Object A and OBJECT B. B is the detail and A the master in a master-detail relationship
B will get records with dollar amount many times a month
On A I would like to have a total of those amounts on B but only a rolling last 12 months

Is there a way to do this without a trigger? I can total them easily but how to do the rolling 12 months?
We have a requiremetn that on some accounts they attach a document that starts with the words "Opt-In". Once they attach that document we need to repvent them from ever deleting it. WOuld anyone be willing to help a loan Admin with no developer support with the actual trigger and test class code to make this work? I know enough to read the code and tweek for my use if necessary. I jsut do not have the skill set to actually write the code. 

Understand if can't be done but worth a shot to ask
Hi
When a case is created, we'd like it assigned to a Queue, depending on the Service Provider chosen (custom field Service_Provider__c).
This is a lookup to Account.

Step 2 in the asignment is, formula evaluates to True...
Service_Provider__r.Id  = "0010Y000005FNcxQAG"

(the ID for this service is 0010Y000005FNcxQAG)

Step 3 - I specify the Queue.

It doesn't work - what am I doing wrong please?
I am a newish admin, rather than a developer...