Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

How can we override Product2 New Button With Lightning Component

PFA

Product 2 Override ActionAll I can see is override with VF page which i dont want.

is there something i have to enable /request from SF ?

Thanks

Arjun.M

Hi All,

Am working on an implementation , where i have to pass JWT Token from my Auth provider, I have configured Auth Provider with Azure and now am getting access token from Salesforce but i need JWT token so that i can call My External Api's with that JWT token.

Any Suggestrion would be helpful

Thanks

Arjun.M

I have Created am Odata 4 Application Now i need to create the list view to show the data using Odata 4

Am getting Below error when i try to load the list view

"Try again later, or contact your administrator, who can verify the external data source settings and the external system's availability. Error received from the external system: 311891516-138083 (-1876491108)"

Hi All,

Am trying to connect OdataService which is built on .net core to My salesforce Connect Odata 4 

Am receiving following error when i try to validate the External Data source in SF

"

An error occurred while connecting to the external system. Please try again, or contact your administrator. Attempted to reach this URL: https://localhost:4567/odata/$metadata. Error received from the external system: 403"

Added Localhost to remote site settngs

HI All,

My salesforce ORG is SSO Enabled wit Azure AD

Now i need to access Azure Token in my LWC to call other API's hosted in my Azure Org.

Thanks

Arjun.M

Am trying to access Mailing Country Picklist values in my custom component .

unfortnately am not able to do it.

Am using LWC getpicklistvalues method .

Any suggestion would be helpful

Hi All,

I have 2 Custom Objects

1.ObjA- This has master detail relation ship with account.

2.ObjB- This has master detail relation ship to ObjA, and in Obj B i have Lookup Relation to Account object

Now in Account object i wanted to create quick action button to create new ObjB record

Any suggestion would be helpful

Thanks

Arjun.M

Hi All,

We have a requirement where we need to open Lightning out compoent in SubTab under the main Record.

Any Suggestions would be helpful,

Thanks

Arjun.M

Hello All,

We have this requirement where we have a field which shows OpportunityStage and Opportunity Score .(To Contact-10)

I need to show a lightning component on click of this formula field.

Can we make use of this Hyperlink formula field.

Any suggestion would be of great help.

Thank

Arjun.M

Hello All,

Is there a way to customize Einstein  scoring component?

Or is there a way to build one on our own?

Any suggetsions would be of great help.

Thanks

Arjun

Hello all,

I am working on a project where from SF we send information to other system (@future) method,
once the system receives the data it process the data and sends the information back to SF using other service

i have trigger on my custom object which receives the data from external service.

once i recieve the data i need to show a notification to user saying that we got confirmation from extenal system. 
how can i use forceCommunity:notifications for that?

Hi all 

i am getting below error when i navigate from my component to custom VF page

"The name can only contain underscores and alphanumeric characters. It must begin with a letter and be unique, and must not include spaces, end with an underscore, or contain two consecutive underscores."

Below is My Code .

var evt=$A.get("e.force:navigateToURL");

var sUrl1='';
        if(component.get("v.ConfigIdList").length >1)
        {
            debugger;
            sUrl1=component.get("v.OrgUrl")+'/apex/testpage';
        }

evt.setParams({"url":sUrl1});

evt.fire();

console.log('IN URL Testing');
Hi all,

Can anyone please guide me through creating nlightning out app for my Web application which has only HTML pages..

Thanks
Arjun.M
Hi All,

Is there a way to intigrate Googlee Charts in My lightning Components.
If So can any one share some sample examples.

Thanks
Arjun.M
Hi All 

I need to know is there a way to Access/Update Global PickList value from Web Api

Thanks
Arjun.M
Hi All,

I Need to Remove The Water Mark from Lookup field in SaleForce Lightning
REF:  Below Image

User-added image

I Need to Over Ride the Text Which is Circled..

Any Suggestion Would be of Great Help.

Thanks
Arjun

Hi All,

How can we override Product2 New Button With Lightning Component

PFA

Product 2 Override ActionAll I can see is override with VF page which i dont want.

is there something i have to enable /request from SF ?

Thanks

Arjun.M

Hi All,

Am trying to connect OdataService which is built on .net core to My salesforce Connect Odata 4 

Am receiving following error when i try to validate the External Data source in SF

"

An error occurred while connecting to the external system. Please try again, or contact your administrator. Attempted to reach this URL: https://localhost:4567/odata/$metadata. Error received from the external system: 403"

Added Localhost to remote site settngs

HI All,

My salesforce ORG is SSO Enabled wit Azure AD

Now i need to access Azure Token in my LWC to call other API's hosted in my Azure Org.

Thanks

Arjun.M

Hi All,

We have a requirement where we need to open Lightning out compoent in SubTab under the main Record.

Any Suggestions would be helpful,

Thanks

Arjun.M

Hi All,

I Need to Remove The Water Mark from Lookup field in SaleForce Lightning
REF:  Below Image

User-added image

I Need to Over Ride the Text Which is Circled..

Any Suggestion Would be of Great Help.

Thanks
Arjun