• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are trying to connect to SalesForce objects via PowerBI Desktop, but the object "Account Contact Relationship" is not shown. How can we make it visible? The user has access to this relationship in Salesforce.
I have created List button for Account for the partner community.

User-added image

Clicking the button does not work, the result is a button with href: javascript:void(0);

If I change the button type to "Detail Page Button" and place it on a layout, the button works like a charm, but I need the button on the list view instead...
I am trying to figure out how to migrate emails + attachments from one system to SF using a java application.

When creating an email from the Salesforce Lightning UI, an EmailMessage and a Task is created. This way it shows up in the Activity timeline of the contact and by clicking the link you get redirected to the email.

I managed to do the same, create an EmailMessage and a Task, but the task is not related to the mail message. When clicking the link in the activity, I go to the Task object and not the MailMessage. It also doesn't display as nicely. It makes sence because I don't relate the task id to the mail message, because the EmailMessage.AcitivityId is not writable.

How to create an email, relate it to a contact and make it show up in the activity feed?

I am using lightning btw.
We are trying to connect to SalesForce objects via PowerBI Desktop, but the object "Account Contact Relationship" is not shown. How can we make it visible? The user has access to this relationship in Salesforce.
I am trying to figure out how to migrate emails + attachments from one system to SF using a java application.

When creating an email from the Salesforce Lightning UI, an EmailMessage and a Task is created. This way it shows up in the Activity timeline of the contact and by clicking the link you get redirected to the email.

I managed to do the same, create an EmailMessage and a Task, but the task is not related to the mail message. When clicking the link in the activity, I go to the Task object and not the MailMessage. It also doesn't display as nicely. It makes sence because I don't relate the task id to the mail message, because the EmailMessage.AcitivityId is not writable.

How to create an email, relate it to a contact and make it show up in the activity feed?

I have created List button for Account for the partner community.

User-added image

Clicking the button does not work, the result is a button with href: javascript:void(0);

If I change the button type to "Detail Page Button" and place it on a layout, the button works like a charm, but I need the button on the list view instead...

Can anybody help me how to retrieve all reports meta data using workbench..?. please send me xml code. Here I am using this xml code but its not working porperly.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Package xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
<types>
<members>*</members>
  <members>Reportname</members>
<name>Report</name>
</types>
  <version>24.0</version>
</Package>