• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

while working with the developer console today it suddenly would stop saving any files.
In most cases it just states "Saving" forever.

After googeling the error i have tried to create a new workspace and delete the old one with no effect.
I can create and edit Visualforce Pages using setup. But when i'm trying to save a class it says "Organization Administration Locked
The changes you requested require salesforce.com to temporarily lock your organization's administration setup. However, the administration setup has already been locked by another change. Please wait for the previous action to finish, then try again later."

I get a similiar mesage when trying to work with Eclipse.

I have also used the function "Cancel all Deployments" from within the Progress Tab in the Developer Console.

Any Ideas how i could fix this?

Reagrds

Calavero

Hi,

while working with the developer console today it suddenly would stop saving any files.
In most cases it just states "Saving" forever.

After googeling the error i have tried to create a new workspace and delete the old one with no effect.
I can create and edit Visualforce Pages using setup. But when i'm trying to save a class it says "Organization Administration Locked
The changes you requested require salesforce.com to temporarily lock your organization's administration setup. However, the administration setup has already been locked by another change. Please wait for the previous action to finish, then try again later."

I get a similiar mesage when trying to work with Eclipse.

I have also used the function "Cancel all Deployments" from within the Progress Tab in the Developer Console.

Any Ideas how i could fix this?

Reagrds

Calavero