• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am new to the Salesforce Platform.I just try to create the vf page which shows account & contact.I go through the wrapper class concept but got below error.

Constructor not defined: [WrapperController.mywrapper].<Constructor>(List<Account>, List<Contact>)

Please find my code Below.

public class WrapperController {

public class mywrapper
    {
        public Account acc {get;Private set;}
        public Contact con {get;Private set;}

public mywrapper(Account a,Contact c)
        {
        this.acc = a;
        this.con = c;

}
    }

public List<mywrapper> wrapperlist {get;private set;} 

public WrapperController()
        {
            List<Id> accid = new List<Id>();
            List<Account> acclist = new List<Account>([SELECT ID,NAME from Account]);
            for(Account iterateacc:acclist)
            {
                accid.add(iterateacc.id);

}
            this.wrapperlist = new list<mywrapper>();
            List<contact> conlist = new List<Contact>([Select Id, Name FROM Contact Where ID IN :accid]);
            wrapperlist.add(new mywrapper(acclist,conlist));
            }
}

Let me correct If I put it something wrong.Thanks in advance.
Hello, I have the following problem, as admin I have created a custom object to which I have attached a pdf, if you log me in as admin this attached pdf is correctly displayed on my visualforce page but if I login as Community User does not upload the pdf.

As Admin it works but as Community User it does not

<iframe style="display:block;margin:0 auto;"
        src="https://myorg.content.force.com/customers/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file={! idAttachment }"
        width="1200"  height="1500">
</iframe>

It has happened to you
As the question posed I would like to know how to add all these related lists on the case visualforce page. I have added others and they work perfect, but specifically with these (CaseComments, Attachments, Team Members and Histories ) gives the following error
'CaseComment' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Case
'Attachments' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Case
'TeamMembers' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Case
'Histories' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Case
I am designing a report in analytics and I have found the problem that I can not find the way to place a dynamic Text on top of a table.
If I press ctrl + e I see the json of the dashboard but I do not see how in the attribute I can add today's date
For example
"text_2": {
    "type": "text",
    "parameters": {
        "text": "Today is" + now (),
        "textAlignment": "center",
        "textColor": "# 091A3E",
        "fontSize": 20,
         "tooltip": ""
      }
},
Is it possible to do this by modifying the json? because I try to save and he tells me that the json is invalid.
Hello I have a problem, the notification via email when changing the owner of a lead does not work. When changing the owner of a lead, I mark the check to send an email and nothing happens. The owner changes but the mail never arrives. It should be noted that this type of email arrives at another type of notifications from the organization, only the problem is in the change of owner manually.

Has someone happened to you?
Is there some kind of configuration that I should review?

I'd appreciate your help.

Regards
Hi, I have the following issue,

I need to use jquery ui autocomplete in a textarea in lightning. In a visualforce page works perfectly, but in a lightning component it does not work, the list of suggestions does not appear.

In the browser console there is no error, and if through a console.log I print what has the source attribute shows me the whole list, ie the list loads well but there is a problem that does not want to show suggestions to the typing time.

jquery ui 1.12.1
jquery 2.2.4

also try with jquery 1.11.4 and it does not work either.

Any ideas?
I have a problem. I'm doing the integration of Salesforce With Amazon Connect and I have an error in the console
Refused to display 'https://myInstance.awsapps.com/connect/ccp' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'.

I followed all the instructions of this link and also take into consideration this documentation.

In the same way when I click on a phone number the phone does not open and the console gives me the error
'https://myInstance.awsapps.com/connect/ccp' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'.
In session settings I have unchecked both of these options:
Enable clickjack protection for customer Visualforce pages with standard headers
Enable clickjack protection for customer Visualforce pages with headers disabled

Any ideas?
Hi, I have the following issue,

I need to use jquery ui autocomplete in a textarea in lightning. In a visualforce page works perfectly, but in a lightning component it does not work, the list of suggestions does not appear.

In the browser console there is no error, and if through a console.log I print what has the source attribute shows me the whole list, ie the list loads well but there is a problem that does not want to show suggestions to the typing time.

jquery ui 1.12.1
jquery 2.2.4

also try with jquery 1.11.4 and it does not work either.

Any ideas?
As the question posed I would like to know how to add all these related lists on the case visualforce page. I have added others and they work perfect, but specifically with these (CaseComments, Attachments, Team Members and Histories ) gives the following error
'CaseComment' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Case
'Attachments' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Case
'TeamMembers' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Case
'Histories' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Case
Hello I have a problem, the notification via email when changing the owner of a lead does not work. When changing the owner of a lead, I mark the check to send an email and nothing happens. The owner changes but the mail never arrives. It should be noted that this type of email arrives at another type of notifications from the organization, only the problem is in the change of owner manually.

Has someone happened to you?
Is there some kind of configuration that I should review?

I'd appreciate your help.

Regards
Hi All,

I am new to the Salesforce Platform.I just try to create the vf page which shows account & contact.I go through the wrapper class concept but got below error.

Constructor not defined: [WrapperController.mywrapper].<Constructor>(List<Account>, List<Contact>)

Please find my code Below.

public class WrapperController {

public class mywrapper
    {
        public Account acc {get;Private set;}
        public Contact con {get;Private set;}

public mywrapper(Account a,Contact c)
        {
        this.acc = a;
        this.con = c;

}
    }

public List<mywrapper> wrapperlist {get;private set;} 

public WrapperController()
        {
            List<Id> accid = new List<Id>();
            List<Account> acclist = new List<Account>([SELECT ID,NAME from Account]);
            for(Account iterateacc:acclist)
            {
                accid.add(iterateacc.id);

}
            this.wrapperlist = new list<mywrapper>();
            List<contact> conlist = new List<Contact>([Select Id, Name FROM Contact Where ID IN :accid]);
            wrapperlist.add(new mywrapper(acclist,conlist));
            }
}

Let me correct If I put it something wrong.Thanks in advance.