• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On the Admin Intermediate trail, on the "Picklist Administration" module in that trail. All of the other modules have not thrown this error. When I attempt to verify the challenge, this error is thrown: 

User-added image

I've tried using two seperate DE orgs, but this issue persists across both. One is reletively heavy with data, and the other I created specifically for the "Admin Superbadge" challenge when it first came out. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advanced!
Just getting more practice with formulas but have run into an obstacle. Hopefully I'm overthinking it, but I'm writing a throw away formula:

IF( AnnualRevenue >= 1000000, NumberOfEmployees, " ???  ")

The goal is to throw an error message telling the user if the "AnnualRevenue" is greater than or equal to one million, then the "NumberOfEmployees" field is mandatory, else do nothing. What value do I need to enter in the "false" field? I've tried using "null" however there needs to be an actual value. Is using an "IF" statement the wrong route to take for this goal?

Any assistance is more than welcome. Thanks in adnvacned!!
I'm attempting to finish up the Einstein trailhead however, during the "Einstein Image Classification" section of the module I am not able to use the provided URL to the git repository. I've tried using a different browser( Chrome, Safari) and still no luck with the issue. Does anyone have any advice or insight into this issue? Did I perhaps miss a step?

Thanks in advanced!
On the Admin Intermediate trail, on the "Picklist Administration" module in that trail. All of the other modules have not thrown this error. When I attempt to verify the challenge, this error is thrown: 

User-added image

I've tried using two seperate DE orgs, but this issue persists across both. One is reletively heavy with data, and the other I created specifically for the "Admin Superbadge" challenge when it first came out. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advanced!
Just getting more practice with formulas but have run into an obstacle. Hopefully I'm overthinking it, but I'm writing a throw away formula:

IF( AnnualRevenue >= 1000000, NumberOfEmployees, " ???  ")

The goal is to throw an error message telling the user if the "AnnualRevenue" is greater than or equal to one million, then the "NumberOfEmployees" field is mandatory, else do nothing. What value do I need to enter in the "false" field? I've tried using "null" however there needs to be an actual value. Is using an "IF" statement the wrong route to take for this goal?

Any assistance is more than welcome. Thanks in adnvacned!!
I'm attempting to finish up the Einstein trailhead however, during the "Einstein Image Classification" section of the module I am not able to use the provided URL to the git repository. I've tried using a different browser( Chrome, Safari) and still no luck with the issue. Does anyone have any advice or insight into this issue? Did I perhaps miss a step?

Thanks in advanced!