• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, all I tried but I can't display the values on the visualforce page it showing the partial output with your help I can get the idea I hope you are all understand. 

Visual force page
<apex:page controller="integrationcontroller" sidebar="false" showHeader="false" docType="html-5.0">
  <apex:form >
 <apex:commandButton value="Click To Get" action="{!getresult}"/>
  Output:<b></b>

<apex:outputLabel value="{!myresponse}"/>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Webservices

@HttpGet
    global static List<Login__c> doGet() 
    {
     List<Login__c> Lg=new List<Login__c>();
     Lg=[select Name from Login__c];
       return Lg;
    }

Controller 

public PageReference getresult() 
    {

Http http = new Http();
    HttpRequest request = new HttpRequest();
    request.setEndpoint('https://mas-jeevantechnologies-developer-edition.ap5.force.com/services/apexrest/myservice');
    request.setMethod('GET');
    HttpResponse response = http.send(request);
    myresponse=response.getBody();    

}
partial output 
partial output
Thanks in Advance.
Hi, All 

*what are all the Procedure to implement the integration using web services URL?
*How to consume the web services in apex class Or call the web services in apex class?

Advance Thanks  To all
Hi All,

I have one scenario like  
there is a 2boject obj A, Obj b 
if  I'm going to insert the new value in one object A 
after insert, the value and I want to get the value of obj B
update the value in obj A.
Please Help Me solve this problem.

Advance Thank

Hi, All 

*what are all the Procedure to implement the integration using web services URL?
*How to consume the web services in apex class Or call the web services in apex class?

Advance Thanks  To all
Hi, All I'm Fresher in Salesforce.Start Learning about Integration in salesforce and I know what is integration I want to learn more implement the integration in Salesforce anyone has open web service URL. if you have Kindly give me help to learn integration and one more thing is

*using apex class how to consume the web services?
*how to call the web services Method?
*Clicking the button in the visualforce page how to call the web services and how to retrieve the data to display?
* any sample code is there?

Advance Thanks  To all
Hi every one,
I have a list button(visual force). Now i want to hide this list button for one profile.
How can i do it.
I have One Scenario  when is insert the case,Case autometically Closed ..how can I Achieve This Scenario by Using Trigger
Hi All,
We are integrating Salesforce and SharePoint Online.
The configuration is successful and brings the documents by connecting to external Data source/object(SharePoint) in Salesforce.
On clicking the Externalid which is a standard field in Salesforce, Its throwing error for image type of files. The error is 

"External Object Error
This data isn't available because the external system returned a record with a different External ID from what we requested. We expected external ID 0XC410000008RY6:item:L3NpdGVzL3NtYXJ0:12ba5700-1e29-4b4f-a286-f9b9b3b29165:9383c5c5-d7a9-4015-8060-bf93c039d1c6:16 but received 0XC410000008RY6:item:L3NpdGVzL1NtYXJ0:12ba5700-1e29-4b4f-a286-f9b9b3b29165:9383c5c5-d7a9-4015-8060-bf93c039d1c6:16. Contact your administrator for help.
 "

I tried using reindexing Sharepoint site/documents, erasing and recreating external data source/external object but not working. Anyone stuck with same type of issue or solution.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, All I'm Fresher in Salesforce.Start Learning about Integration in salesforce and I know what is integration I want to learn more implement the integration in Salesforce anyone has open web service URL. if you have Kindly give me help to learn integration and one more thing is

*using apex class how to consume the web services?
*how to call the web services Method?
*Clicking the button in the visualforce page how to call the web services and how to retrieve the data to display?
* any sample code is there?

Advance Thanks  To all