• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

We currently utilised Email Services instead of standard Email-to-Case Functionality.

Currently, whenever an email comes through as a case that has an inline images in the body of the email, this is not visible when viewed in the Case Feed View. All of the inline images are coming through as attachments, but we need to view them in the body of the email too.

Is there any specific requirements in update our apex to accomodate the ability to view inline images in the body of the email? Cheers
Hi All,

I have a question in regards to routing for Live Agent.

Use Case:
We will be implementing a singular button on one of our websites to route chats to the correct office. This does not seem possible with utilizing "Skills" My scenario is, each state in Australia could have multiple offices and I'd like the chat to be routed to the correct office that the client belongs to by the following method:

Route the chat based on the client. The client will fill in a pre-chat form indicating their name, email address and state / office they belong to.

ORDER OF EXECUTION....
I will use "Email" as a unique identifier to lookup into salesforce to see if that client exists (on the client record in our org it specifies which office they are located to) if the user does not exist in salesforce THEN the chat will be routed depending on what state/office they filled in during the pre-chat form.

It is not feasible to create multiple chat buttons per office and link the skills that way, as the website is national for all offices.

Any help / best practices would be greatly appreciated. - thanks in advance.