• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey,

I am  working on some custom app in which I am running a SOQL query inside the execute method of a batch class. I put my code on Source Scanner but it did not throw an error. Is it because of the batch class? Since running a query inside a loop is considered a bad practice. Will it fail on Appexchange because of this?

Shubham
Mirketa Software Pvt Ltd
Hey,

I want to assign the standard controller to a vf page dynamically. I have a table of records which might be Leads, Accounts or Contacts. There is a view button associated with each record which leads to the standard detail page of the record. Now i want to open it on a vf page but cannot seem to assign the standard controller dynamically since it can either be lead, account or contact, depending upon the type of records in the table. Is there any way to do this? 

Thank You
Hey,
I have an image in static resource which is getting used in the css property of a div on a vf page. In my developer org, it is working fine. But when i make the managed package and install it in some other org, 404 Not Found error is thrown. The static resource is not getting found. I have checked in the resources and the resource has been included in the package and image is present as well. But somehow it does seem to be found in the package.

Thanks
Shubham Jha 

I have a apex:selectList on my VF page and a controller variable is bound to it. But whenever i select anything in the list, it stores a blank in the  controller variable. I am facing this problem only when i run my page on Firefox or IE. It works fine in Chrome.
My selectList is as follows:
 <apex:selectList id="objectList" onchange="$('#err2').hide(); oOptVal=this.value;"  styleClass="select-menu" style="padding-left: 10px;" value="{!selectobject}" size="1" >     
          <apex:selectOption itemValue="None" itemLabel="Please select" />                   
          <apex:selectOption itemValue="Account" itemLabel="Account" />
          <apex:selectOption itemValue="Contact" itemLabel="Contact"/> 
          <apex:selectOption itemValue="Lead" itemLabel="Lead" />
  </apex:selectList>
The bound variable is also declared correctly,
public String selectobject{get;set;}

Still, it throws a blank value whenever anything is selected.
Can anyone help in fixing this? 
Thanks & Regards
Shubham Jha
Hey,
I am trying to run SOQL query on contact object through Javascript and getting all the updateble fields. But when i try to run the query, the sForce object throws an error that INVALID_FIELD: ↵OtherCountry,OtherLatitude,OtherLongitude,OtherGeocodeAccuracy,MailingStreet↵.
When i run the same query in the query editor, it runs fine and returns all the fields. But it throws error when run through javascript. There is no error in Javascript as i have removed these fields and the query worked fine.  
I have made a batch class which is executed from my controller. A static list of record ids is getting passed to the batch class constructor. If i run the batch directly from the controller, it is working fine. But if i schedule the batch class for future runs, it is starting but not getting further executed. It throws an error in the debug logs- id list size greater than 100. This error is not thrown if i execute the batch directly even if the list size exceeds 100. Any solution or suggestions?
Hi, 
I want to perform reparenting of multiple child records through apex code. Is it possible if each parent record has more than 10 child records? Is there a salesforce limit on this which we have to take into account?

Shubham
Mirketa Software  
I submitted my app for source code scan on the Source Scanner. It showed that the scan has been scheduled successfully. But it has been two days and there is no email regarding either the scan schedule confirmation or the scan results.Is there some problem with the source scanner? This amount of delay is not usual as my previous scans worked fine.
I have a apex:selectList on my VF page and a controller variable is bound to it. But whenever i select anything in the list, it stores a blank in the  controller variable. I am facing this problem only when i run my page on Firefox or IE. It works fine in Chrome.
My selectList is as follows:
 <apex:selectList id="objectList" onchange="$('#err2').hide(); oOptVal=this.value;"  styleClass="select-menu" style="padding-left: 10px;" value="{!selectobject}" size="1" >     
          <apex:selectOption itemValue="None" itemLabel="Please select" />                   
          <apex:selectOption itemValue="Account" itemLabel="Account" />
          <apex:selectOption itemValue="Contact" itemLabel="Contact"/> 
          <apex:selectOption itemValue="Lead" itemLabel="Lead" />
  </apex:selectList>
The bound variable is also declared correctly,
public String selectobject{get;set;}

Still, it throws a blank value whenever anything is selected.
Can anyone help in fixing this? 
Thanks & Regards
Shubham Jha
Hey,
I am trying to run SOQL query on contact object through Javascript and getting all the updateble fields. But when i try to run the query, the sForce object throws an error that INVALID_FIELD: ↵OtherCountry,OtherLatitude,OtherLongitude,OtherGeocodeAccuracy,MailingStreet↵.
When i run the same query in the query editor, it runs fine and returns all the fields. But it throws error when run through javascript. There is no error in Javascript as i have removed these fields and the query worked fine.