• 25 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am creating an utility class for lists and sets. A centralized static place where i can Where clauses and select, similar to linq

verything works with Lists, But when i try this following signature.
class AddUserListUtility{
 public static Set<SObject> WherePropertyEqualsSet(Set<SObject> source, string propertyName, object value)
{
}
}

-- now the calling part. -- 
for(string rile : record.Roles__c.split(';'))
{
object converted = rile;
AddUserListUtility.WherePropertyEqualsSet(AllRoles, 'Role__c', converted);

}

That fails with the compile error
Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void WherePropertyEqualsSet(Set<RoleToAdd__c>, String, Object) from the type AddUserListUtility

Im baffled as the signatures seem to match.
Btw using List types work.

I successfuly create a weblink button and placed it on a detail page. This weblink renders as a button, and on click, open a nice squared pop up.

Now i want to recreate this behavior for a visualforce table. For example have a Details Btton or link, than when clicks opens ina new nicely formatted window the target page, passing an Id to it as a parameter.

Do anyone know what to put on the OutputLink, so it behaves the same way. Im more interested on the behavior of opening in a clean pop up, than I am on the tbutton or link looks.

Any ideas?

I want to create a Custom Action Button for the Account Detail Page.
A button that once is clicked, it executes some Apex code, and finally sends an email.

What would be the way of achieving this?

I created a sandbox monsth ago and without refreshing it, i developed in there a  complex solution.

This complex solution adds metadata to existing objects in production, plus adds new custom objects and classes.

When I did the original Eclipse setup I only synched with my property the new metadata i was adding. For example I modified the Account Object and added more fields, so I only selected the custom fields on the  "Select metadata to Synch" part of the eclipse project setup.

So now I am ready to go to production and I am afraid it will delete the other columns from the Account object, and leave only the ones in the project.
Is this correct, or will the process br smart to recognize that I am adding columns, not removing the rest?

OR do i have to include ALL the metadata of Account, whether I modified it or not??

Thank you
My question is simple, on one panel I have a series of multi select, that when a button is clicked, it auto adds to a table underneath.

So the user makes his selection and clicks the add button.

The button add the product to the table via ajax, and rerenders it. so the new item shows, however, the multiselect still has, the values bolded and with the undo or reset arrow.

So how can i make the button also tell the edit inlnie to "comit" the changes?? I tried rerendering, but the multiselect popup becomes really wwack and it looks horrible, it seem slike the re render via ajax messes up the widths and the JS

<apex:commandButton 
					action="{!AddRecord}" rerender="ProductInformationDeatils"
					Value="Add" />

The scenario is simple . 
I have an opject with a MasterDetail Relation to Opportunities. And I want to Display on To display on the edit screen the Account Name that is tied to the opportunity.

So I have

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Opportunity Information">
               <apex:inputField id="opportunity" value="{!Item.Opportunity__c}" />

<apex:outputField  id="accountName" value="{!Item.Account_Name__c}"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

very simple.
What I want is when the user Selects the opprtunity, I want all the formula fields to refresh. This formula fields basicall expose properties of the Account Object.

I dont mind saving the object, since i am going to use a status of 'Incomplete'
public CustomObject getItem() 
    {
        if(item == null) 
        {
            item = new CustomObject ();
            item.Application_Status__c = 'Incomplete';
        }
        return item;
    }

So any ideas? I read something about saving it via JS, but how do Ido it?

I am creating an utility class for lists and sets. A centralized static place where i can Where clauses and select, similar to linq

verything works with Lists, But when i try this following signature.
class AddUserListUtility{
 public static Set<SObject> WherePropertyEqualsSet(Set<SObject> source, string propertyName, object value)
{
}
}

-- now the calling part. -- 
for(string rile : record.Roles__c.split(';'))
{
object converted = rile;
AddUserListUtility.WherePropertyEqualsSet(AllRoles, 'Role__c', converted);

}

That fails with the compile error
Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void WherePropertyEqualsSet(Set<RoleToAdd__c>, String, Object) from the type AddUserListUtility

Im baffled as the signatures seem to match.
Btw using List types work.

My question is simple, on one panel I have a series of multi select, that when a button is clicked, it auto adds to a table underneath.

So the user makes his selection and clicks the add button.

The button add the product to the table via ajax, and rerenders it. so the new item shows, however, the multiselect still has, the values bolded and with the undo or reset arrow.

So how can i make the button also tell the edit inlnie to "comit" the changes?? I tried rerendering, but the multiselect popup becomes really wwack and it looks horrible, it seem slike the re render via ajax messes up the widths and the JS

<apex:commandButton 
					action="{!AddRecord}" rerender="ProductInformationDeatils"
					Value="Add" />

The scenario is simple . 
I have an opject with a MasterDetail Relation to Opportunities. And I want to Display on To display on the edit screen the Account Name that is tied to the opportunity.

So I have

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Opportunity Information">
               <apex:inputField id="opportunity" value="{!Item.Opportunity__c}" />

<apex:outputField  id="accountName" value="{!Item.Account_Name__c}"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

very simple.
What I want is when the user Selects the opprtunity, I want all the formula fields to refresh. This formula fields basicall expose properties of the Account Object.

I dont mind saving the object, since i am going to use a status of 'Incomplete'
public CustomObject getItem() 
    {
        if(item == null) 
        {
            item = new CustomObject ();
            item.Application_Status__c = 'Incomplete';
        }
        return item;
    }

So any ideas? I read something about saving it via JS, but how do Ido it?

Hi Everyone ,
         I have a requirement with me and I need some help. Please find the details of the requirement given below.

1. I have a vf search page that searched on opportunity records and returns results. On opportunity name column of result section I want user to click , upon user click in tyhe bottom half of the search page , another vf page (inline) should open up . I have the code given below. Just need help with passing the reocrd id parameter from command link to detail page and it's controller.

Search Page code:

<apex:pageBlock mode="edit" id="results">

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Opportunities}" var="opp">

<apex:column >
                <apex:facet name="header">
                    <apex:commandLink value="Opportunity Name" action="{!toggleSort}" rerender="results,debug">
                        <apex:param name="sortField" value="Name" assignTo="{!sortField}"/>
                    </apex:commandLink>
                </apex:facet>
                // This section represents column of serach results.
                <apex:commandlink value="{!opp.Name}" rerender="RecordDetailSection" action="{!ClearOrder}">
                    <apex:param name="abc" value="{!opp.id}"/>
                </apex:commandlink>

</apex:pageBlockTable>    
 </apex:pageBlock>

// This section is inline details page of click opportunity

<apex:pageBlock id="RecordDetailSection" rendered="{!RenderDetail}">
     <apex:include pageName="SiteDetailPage"/>
  </apex:pageBlock>

</apex:page>

Site detail Page controller:

public class CurrentRecordIdDemoController{
public String currentRecordId {get;set;}
public String parameterValue {get;set;}
public Opportunity Opp{get;set;}
public Integer DocSize{get;set;}

public CurrentRecordIdDemoController() {
        //currentRecordId  = ApexPages.CurrentPage().getparameters().get('id');
        Id currentRecordId = System.currentPageReference().getParameters().get('abc');
        Opp = [select  Awarded_Project__c,(Select Doc_Name__c,Link__c,Type__c,CreatedDate from Documents__r Order By CreatedDate desc) from Opportunity where id =: currentRecordId ];
        parameterValue = ApexPages.CurrentPage().getparameters().get('nameParam');
        DocSize=Opp.Documents__r.size();

}

}