• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm getting the following error when validating an inbound change set: "myRule_7_A2 (Action Call) - We can't find an action with the name and action type that you specified." Does anybody know the resolution?
I'm not sure how to clone a partial sandbox to a development sandbox.  I need to preserve all the work that has been done in the partial sandbox to we can leverage it in the future.  I also need to free the partial sandbox for other development needs.

I'm sure it will be a cumbersome process.  It seems like I should start with a basic instance then move the pieces over from the source to the destination in the proper order.   Any insite and/or checklists would be much appreciated.
Security Audit on Remote site settings.  How can I tell the last time a remote site was accessed.  Are there any best practices in making sure the remote site settings are valid?  Any direction is greatly appreciated
Security Audit on Remote site settings.  How can I tell the last time a remote site was accessed.  Are there any best practices in making sure the remote site settings are valid?  Any direction is greatly appreciated