• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to setup a fairly? simple process? (I am stumped as to what I'm supposed to be using) on a lead, that using a trigger like a LeadStatus change will automatically send off an email template to that lead, and will create a task (phone call). Once that task has been completed, a second email will be automatically sent after a certain amount of time, followed by a second phone call task, rinse and repeat through one more cycle. 

I'm at a bit of a loss as to exactly what I'm supposed to be using. I've tried process and workflow and can get part of it done but can't seem to setup the whole process. Consider me a lost newbie. Any help learning how to fish would be great.
I'm trying to setup a fairly? simple process? (I am stumped as to what I'm supposed to be using) on a lead, that using a trigger like a LeadStatus change will automatically send off an email template to that lead, and will create a task (phone call). Once that task has been completed, a second email will be automatically sent after a certain amount of time, followed by a second phone call task, rinse and repeat through one more cycle. 

I'm at a bit of a loss as to exactly what I'm supposed to be using. I've tried process and workflow and can get part of it done but can't seem to setup the whole process. Consider me a lost newbie. Any help learning how to fish would be great.