• Rock Connections

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Im looking to see if there are any tutorials around that shows you how to query a picklist field on an object against a metadata label and output the value of the custom metadata

Example 
Picklist Option
Term: 12 Month

So we would take the 12 Month from the picklist and look for 12 Month in custom metadata term number and then output the value of 12. It didnt used to be an issue however as our company will offer any length of term the formula we were using cannot hold all the term numbers. Which results in us having to update the Formula on a daily basis.

Ive tried to find a tutorial online cannot find anything so if anyone knows a tutorial along those lines I would be very grateful.

Many Thanks In Advance

I'm working through this step: Secure Your Users' Identity in the User Authentication module
The step asks you to create a user and assign it to a permission set that has Two-Factor Authentication for User Interface Logins selected. There are two problems:

1. I cannot create a platform user and assign it to that permission set without getting an error. 
2. The user I have assigned to that permission set can still log in without the second factor. 

Salesforce support won't help me.  They say it is out of scope.  The steps work on a Trailhead org, but the module specifically mentions provisioning a new Developer org.  
I completed the steps in the Einstein Prediction Builder trailhead, but the prediction field remains unpopulated.  The trail said it would take 24 hours to complete, but it has been over a month.  Also, it looks like the module was removed from Trailhead since I can't find it now.  Also, my case with support was closed as out of scope since this deals with a special Trailhead Sandbox.  Is that right?
I'm working through this step: Secure Your Users' Identity in the User Authentication module
The step asks you to create a user and assign it to a permission set that has Two-Factor Authentication for User Interface Logins selected. There are two problems:

1. I cannot create a platform user and assign it to that permission set without getting an error. 
2. The user I have assigned to that permission set can still log in without the second factor. 

Salesforce support won't help me.  They say it is out of scope.  The steps work on a Trailhead org, but the module specifically mentions provisioning a new Developer org.  
Hi,

Im looking to see if there are any tutorials around that shows you how to query a picklist field on an object against a metadata label and output the value of the custom metadata

Example 
Picklist Option
Term: 12 Month

So we would take the 12 Month from the picklist and look for 12 Month in custom metadata term number and then output the value of 12. It didnt used to be an issue however as our company will offer any length of term the formula we were using cannot hold all the term numbers. Which results in us having to update the Formula on a daily basis.

Ive tried to find a tutorial online cannot find anything so if anyone knows a tutorial along those lines I would be very grateful.

Many Thanks In Advance

code to create VF page with StandardController Account and insert the record into Account object using Extention
Hi Folk
Im looking for a little help, I was just putting something together for cost saved which we record on individual contacts
List<Contact> CostSaved;
        public List<Contact> getCostSaved() {
               	CostSaved = [SELECT Account_ID__c, SUM(Savings_per_week__c)
                			 FROM Contact, Contact.Account
                			 WHERE Account.Name = 'ram test'
                			 GROUP BY Account_ID__c];
            	return CostSaved;
        }
I am getting Illegal assignment from List<AggregateResult> to List<Contact> im obviously missing something I just cant figure out what.

Hi, Salesforce newbie here. I'm trying to understand how all this Salesforce stuff fits together. Is Visualforce the old front end platform? Has it been replaced by Lightning?