• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I want to integrate facebook with salesforce. I was trying it with Facebook Graph API. But I want to search people on facebook by their email id, and wants to fetch their basic information and map that information to salesforce fields. Is there any way to do this? Please suggest some solution.

Regards,
Supriya
I have configured email service ,I want to insert only pdf attachment to attachment object , Is there any way to get extension of email attached file.

Thanks
Hi all,

After running apex from anonymous window,logs tab not showing anything.
I have created user log in search>debug log>new logs. but I want debug logs directly in developer console.
Please help me with same.

Thanks.
Hello Everyone,
this is my code.
 public static Integer[] testfetch(String rid,String sob)
{
System.debug('my Dynamic object'+sob)//it prints account,opportuinityetc.
//String sobj=('Schema.'+sob);
 String query='SELECT Id,Name from '+sob+' where  ID =:rid';
  List<Schema.account> ob = Database.query(query);
        for(account a : ob){  
        }
}
As i want to make it generic so i cant take as Schema.Account or any object. instead of account i want value of sob variable ,so what should i do to represent or convert string sob value to actual object like account , lead etc
I have a problem with the following code:
<apex:page >

<apex:form >
        <apex:commandButton value="Click" onclick="document.getElementById('sp').innerHTML='Hello'" />
<span id="sp"></span>
    </apex:form>

</apex:page>

When I click on the button the value I  am setting in the span tag ('Hello' in span)  appears for 1 second and again disappears, I want the text 'Hello' to remain in span after clicking on the button. Can somebody please help me with this?
Hi all,

After running apex from anonymous window,logs tab not showing anything.
I have created user log in search>debug log>new logs. but I want debug logs directly in developer console.
Please help me with same.

Thanks.
Hello Everyone,
this is my code.
 public static Integer[] testfetch(String rid,String sob)
{
System.debug('my Dynamic object'+sob)//it prints account,opportuinityetc.
//String sobj=('Schema.'+sob);
 String query='SELECT Id,Name from '+sob+' where  ID =:rid';
  List<Schema.account> ob = Database.query(query);
        for(account a : ob){  
        }
}
As i want to make it generic so i cant take as Schema.Account or any object. instead of account i want value of sob variable ,so what should i do to represent or convert string sob value to actual object like account , lead etc
Hi All,
I have Downloaded component from AppExchange but  while running it showing following error 

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. Error in $A.getCallback() [i is not defined] Callback failed: apex://chartjsController/ACTION$getChartjsData Failing descriptor: {markup://c:Chartjs}