• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello... When I make a call to the /services/data/v37.0/sobjects/account, I only get the recentItems folder in the returned data.  How can I get more data (Yes... I'm new)?  
Hi there,

I'm sure this is a newbie question (I am a newbie), but i've searched for hours now and cannot find the answer.  So here goes:  I'm simply trying to connect to the SF REST API from Postman (Eventually from our Web Application).  The documentation tells me to create a new connecte app under Apps>>Connected Apps.   I've tried to do this, but there is no button for a "New Connected App".  

Below is what I'm seeing.  I basically just want to test the API.  Currently when I make a request to https://cs51.salesforce.com/services/data/v37.0/sobjects/account outside of Workbench (which works), I get the following response:  
[
  {
    "message": "Session expired or invalid",
    "errorCode": "INVALID_SESSION_ID"
  }
]

My understanding from my reading is that there is a some configuration missing.

User-added image

Hi there,

I'm sure this is a newbie question (I am a newbie), but i've searched for hours now and cannot find the answer.  So here goes:  I'm simply trying to connect to the SF REST API from Postman (Eventually from our Web Application).  The documentation tells me to create a new connecte app under Apps>>Connected Apps.   I've tried to do this, but there is no button for a "New Connected App".  

Below is what I'm seeing.  I basically just want to test the API.  Currently when I make a request to https://cs51.salesforce.com/services/data/v37.0/sobjects/account outside of Workbench (which works), I get the following response:  
[
  {
    "message": "Session expired or invalid",
    "errorCode": "INVALID_SESSION_ID"
  }
]

My understanding from my reading is that there is a some configuration missing.

User-added image