• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm building a VF page which retrieves info from the Order standard object and I have some difficulties to retrieve the information from the Order Products. How can I achieve it?

It seems to me there is no specific standard field in the Order standard object, but searching on the Internet it seems the Order Products are controlled by OrderItem but I don't understand how to retrieve the information to my VF page.

Also I need to create it for my VF page, not just for one specific order (I mean, one order ID), but also for every order it's registered into the system.

Thanks in advance.
Hello,

I'm building a VF page which retrieves info from the Order standard object and I have some difficulties to retrieve the information from the Order Products. How can I achieve it?

It seems to me there is no specific standard field in the Order standard object, but searching on the Internet it seems the Order Products are controlled by OrderItem but I don't understand how to retrieve the information to my VF page.

Also I need to create it for my VF page, not just for one specific order (I mean, one order ID), but also for every order it's registered into the system.

Thanks in advance.