• 20 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

From unit Developer Beginner > Platform Development Basics > Code With SalesForce Languages...

"3. Click Property Map and then click Developer Console".

There is no lightning component present named "Property Map" or any variation of it.

How do I reset my playground to its original condition and remove all previous customizations, so that the DreamHouse sample application can be installed?
New TP created.  Started in lightning mode instead of classic.  Went to setup to disable lightning - no controls, buttons or texts on lightning setup page, can't disable lightning.  No "Getting Started" menu when logging in to TP.

From unit Developer Beginner > Platform Development Basics > Code With SalesForce Languages...

"3. Click Property Map and then click Developer Console".

There is no lightning component present named "Property Map" or any variation of it.

How do I reset my playground to its original condition and remove all previous customizations, so that the DreamHouse sample application can be installed?
New TP created.  Started in lightning mode instead of classic.  Went to setup to disable lightning - no controls, buttons or texts on lightning setup page, can't disable lightning.  No "Getting Started" menu when logging in to TP.