• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to import csv file which contain the values seperated by comma(One cell contain record value which also have comma ie.  [bannan,apple,orange]). and some cell contain more characters, so that record automatically broken into multiple lines. While importing file, so many records got created.
So guys please provide me solution to resolve the two problems.

Thanks you in advance..
Hi,
I am using same Standardcontroller and Extension for both the pages, and set redirect as false. But still it create new instance of Controller and view state gets Null.
Guys Please send me anty idea, if you have to resolve this problem.
One one more error if I set setRedirect(False) then it has been  showing
the page you submitted is invalid for this session. Please click save again to confirm you chenges.  
Hi Friends,
I have a requirement to create batch apex code to import csv file without use of visualforce page i.e. directly from system through file path. And schedule this batch class to import csv file automatically after 2 days.
Guys please help me for this problem statement as early as possible.
Thank you much in advance for your valuable help.

Regards,
Nitesh 
Hi,

I want to import .csv file into one of my custom app having fields ID, Date and Description.
But problem is I wish to iport records without redundancy. 
The .csv file contain data having same Id and date but defferent Description.
Instead of redundat Id and Date I want to concatinate Description of same Id and date.
And then after insert into my object.
So guys please help me.. 
Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Regards,
Nitesh
Hi,
I am using same Standardcontroller and Extension for both the pages, and set redirect as false. But still it create new instance of Controller and view state gets Null.
Guys Please send me anty idea, if you have to resolve this problem.
One one more error if I set setRedirect(False) then it has been  showing
the page you submitted is invalid for this session. Please click save again to confirm you chenges.  
Hi Friends,
I have a requirement to create batch apex code to import csv file without use of visualforce page i.e. directly from system through file path. And schedule this batch class to import csv file automatically after 2 days.
Guys please help me for this problem statement as early as possible.
Thank you much in advance for your valuable help.

Regards,
Nitesh 
Hi,

I want to import .csv file into one of my custom app having fields ID, Date and Description.
But problem is I wish to iport records without redundancy. 
The .csv file contain data having same Id and date but defferent Description.
Instead of redundat Id and Date I want to concatinate Description of same Id and date.
And then after insert into my object.
So guys please help me.. 
Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Regards,
Nitesh