• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey salesforce experts

I have issue and whole day I can't resolve it.. 

I have custom object parent 'FundEZ_Codes__c' and child 'GL_Route' lookup connection. So I have to override the new button from related list 'Gl_Routes' in FundEz_Codes__c to inherit this lookup field. I'm trying with URL Hack but something I miss.. Here is my code:

<apex:page standardController="GL_Route__c" action="{!URLFOR($Action.GL_Route__c.New, null, ['retURL'='/a0r/o','Name'='AUTO-POPULATED', 'CF00N6C000000Ks4C_lkid'=GL_Route__c.GL_Map_Code_1__c, 'CF00N6C000000Ks4C'=GL_Route__c.GL_Map_Code_1__r.Name], true)}">
</apex:page>

The problem is that GL_Route__c.GL_Map_Code_1__r.Name is empty and didn't pre-populate the field ..  But this works in formula fields of GL_Route.. 

Can you help me PLSS

Hi fellas

I have plenty of records of Contacts with custom rich text area field that contains simple text with html tags for bolding. Any suggestions how to fix this, I don't want to see any html tags. How can update all records to remove html tag and make text bolded..

thanks

Hey salesforce experts

I have issue and whole day I can't resolve it.. 

I have custom object parent 'FundEZ_Codes__c' and child 'GL_Route' lookup connection. So I have to override the new button from related list 'Gl_Routes' in FundEz_Codes__c to inherit this lookup field. I'm trying with URL Hack but something I miss.. Here is my code:

<apex:page standardController="GL_Route__c" action="{!URLFOR($Action.GL_Route__c.New, null, ['retURL'='/a0r/o','Name'='AUTO-POPULATED', 'CF00N6C000000Ks4C_lkid'=GL_Route__c.GL_Map_Code_1__c, 'CF00N6C000000Ks4C'=GL_Route__c.GL_Map_Code_1__r.Name], true)}">
</apex:page>

The problem is that GL_Route__c.GL_Map_Code_1__r.Name is empty and didn't pre-populate the field ..  But this works in formula fields of GL_Route.. 

Can you help me PLSS