• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The home page of our Commnity contains a dashboard that has various widgets on it. If a Community user clicks on any of the vertical bars on any of the charts, they get redirected to a weird (and unavailable) URL and then ends up on an error page:

User-added image

Error page:
User-added image
On the error page, if you hit teh browser back button to view teh invalid URL, it looks like this:

https://community.{domain-removed}/s/sfdcpage/%2Fapex%2F%2FsObject%2F00O46000000UwGIEA0%2Fview%3FreportFilters%3D%255B%257B%2522operator%2522%253A%2522equals%2522%252C%2522value%2522%253A%2522Assessment%2522%252C%2522column%2522%253A%2522Project__c.Project_Status__c%2522%257D%255D

the error page's URL is actually a valid URL:
https://community.{domain-removed}/s/report/00O46000000UwGI/all-projects

and if you hit refresh, renders the drill down report correctly.

If I login to the Community using my regular SysAdmin credentials, all is well and no error is generated. 

This is impacting all our Community users and makes it not posible to use dashboards in our production Community effectively.

Any ideas?

We have a Community with a stadard dashboard on the home page.  It has an annoying scrollbar on the right that I need to remove.

User-added image

We have a dashboard on the home page of our community.  is it possible to disable the header as it takes up a huge amount of space.  I know it's not possible through the standard UI, but can we buld a custom VF page or lightning component into which we can embed a header-less dashboard (but keep the refresh button if possible)?
We have a dashboard on the home page of our community.  is it possible to disable the header as it takes up a huge amount of space.  I know it's not possible through the standard UI, but can we buld a custom VF page or lightning component into which we can embed a header-less dashboard (but keep the refresh button if possible)?