• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey all,

Posted about this a while ago, but still never got a real answer. Please help if you can!

We have a Date field in our Contact records - "Date of Training"

We want to build a Checkbox field in the Account level that looks at all of the Contacts related to that Account, and if there is a Contact trained in the past 6 months, then the box will be checked. If there is no Contact in the Account trained in the past 6 months, the Checkbox will be unchecked.

I'm aware this will take APEX code and triggers, just not sure how to approach it

Can anyone help with this?
Hey all,

Posted about this a while ago, but still never got a real answer. Please help if you can!

We want to build a Checkbox field in the Account level that looks at all of the Contacts related to that Account, and if there is a Contact trained in the past 6 months, then the box will be checked. If there is no Contact in the Account trained in the past 6 months, the Checkbox will be unchecked.

I mark my trained clients with a "trained date" field in the Contact record, and I want to create a checkbox field on the Account level that will check itself if the Account record has an contacts that have been trained in the last 3 months.

I know I will have to make a trigger, I just need to know how I would go about writing it/has someone already written a trigger to help with this
Hey all,

I'm aware this will take APEX code and triggers, just not sure how to approach it

Hey all,

I mark my trained clients with a "trained date" field in the Contact record, and I want to create a checkbox field on the Account level that will check itself if the Account record has an contacts that have been trained in the last 3 months.

I know I will have to make a trigger, I just need to know how I would go about writing it/has someone already written a trigger to help with this