• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm receiving an error when I try to change a field on a custom object. When the field (application status) is changed to "confirmed", a Contact should be created. I'm receiving this error when I change the field: 

Error:Apex trigger LGRApplicationTriggers caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: LGRApplicationTriggers: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Upsert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, A validation rule is preventing the record from saving: Use one of these records?: []: Class.LGRApplicationTriggerHandler.handleAfterApplicationUpdate: line 134, column 1

We have 6 managed validation rules on the contact object, and I disabled all of them and still received this code. We don't have any other validation rules on any of the other objects that this object relates to. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!
I'm receiving an error when I try to change a field on a custom object. When the field (application status) is changed to "confirmed", a Contact should be created. I'm receiving this error when I change the field: 

Error:Apex trigger LGRApplicationTriggers caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: LGRApplicationTriggers: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Upsert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, A validation rule is preventing the record from saving: Use one of these records?: []: Class.LGRApplicationTriggerHandler.handleAfterApplicationUpdate: line 134, column 1

We have 6 managed validation rules on the contact object, and I disabled all of them and still received this code. We don't have any other validation rules on any of the other objects that this object relates to. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!