Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My Parent is : raddescription
My Child is : Case

I need to need to find the size of parent query(raddesciption). I have tried
select CaseNumber,(select count(id) from rad_Descriptions__r) from Case

I got "only root queries support aggregate expressions". Please help me to find the size
Hi ,
I have to uncheck the checkbox on child object when my parent object record gets deleted.

Parent object : raddes have a some records
Child Object : radparent

I have a check box on radparent. now, my requirement is when i deleted a parent record in raddes the checkbox on child object "radparent" should uncheck which mean we need to check the size of the object and update the child update checkbox.
Hi 

I have a Java script values stored in name  "radArray" in visualforce page. How can I pass this values to get insert on clicking save button from below command button from visualforce page to class.

<apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}">
Hi,

How to get the record type name in before insert.

Requiremnet is need to check in if condition for record type name 
Ex : if(record type name= 'A' ) 
Hi ,
How to write the trigger handler for my below code,

trigger CaseLegalUpdate on Legal_Description__c (after insert, after update) {
List<Id> legalId = new List<Id>();
for(Legal_Description__c lg : Trigger.new)
{
if(lg.Case__c!=NULL)
{
legalId.add(lg.Case__c);
}
}

List<Case> caseRecord = new List<Case>();
if(legalId!=NULL && legalId.size()>0)
{
for(Case c:[SELECT id,Check_Legal_Description__c,RecordType.Name FROM Case WHERE id IN:legalId])
{
c.Check_Legal_Description__c=true;
caseRecord.add(c);
}
update caseRecord;
}
}
Hi,

As I am new to Lightning logic, please help me out for my requirement,

I need to create a lightning button, The button wants to Show / hide depends on my checkbox(legal__c) on my case object.

How can we do this ? 
Hi,

​My next requirement is, I have a list of record types A, B and C..... My case object checkbox wants to be enable default when the record type was A or B , orelse it should be unchecked...If I create a legal description for C..my checkbox want to be checked. How can I proceed this?
Hi ,

Parent Object: Legal_Description__c
Child Object : Case

Legal description has a lookup field to case. I have a check box(Check_Legal_Description) in the case object, so that whenever I inserted a new record on legal description the checkbox in the case object needs to be checked.

Hi,

Please let me know how to enable the checkbox when I create a new record for certain list of record types.
Example : If create a record with Record type named as "one", the checkbox should automically set to true, if I create a record for the record type named "two" it should not enabled by default..it should be enable
Hi ,

How to create a custom button in lightning component, where I nedd to pass my custom url inside the button and same I need to use this in community pgae
Hi ,

I need to get the submitted record id to pass through my custom redirect link in form assembly. Could you please assist?.

In my case,
I have submited the form record in custom object, here I need to get the  record id of my submitted record and pass this id to my customized redirect url.
Hi,
I need to integrate GIS(Capture the image with TRS Information) in my visual force page. please let me know if any one worked on this.
Hi,
I need to fetch my content of my document which is uplaoded to the attachment.
I need to pass the query in REST API through workbench
So far I tried , Select id,ContentDocumentId,ContentDocument.LatestPublishedVersionId from ContentDocumentLink where LinkedEntityId IN ('a011I00000D55nx') , This gives the result as url,
Anyone of them pleae let me know how to get the body of the file?
Hi,

I need to show my status bar which depends on status.  My Case Status are : New, Opened, Finalized, Closed
I need to shows as a status track when I change the particular status from New -> Opened -> Finalized like Below Image,
It just to show easy visibility for the salesforce user. Please assist me to achieve this
User-added image

Hi,

I am facing trouble to install my app exchange package on my sandbox account since my  sandbox credential works only on my custom url "https://xx--xx.lightning.force.com". Please assist me
I have a sandbox credential with cutsom url : https://azland--mstradha.lightning.force.com
When I tried to install the app exchange in my sandox it redirects for the credetials to login to the "https://test.salesforce.com" , but my sandbox credentials are not working on "http://test.salesforce.com" . Please assist me .
Hi,

Please assist me how to authenticate and  integrate the salesforce with LINQ script.

Hi,
My requirement was to redirect my page after the record gets saved without using VF page,
I am using Case object here. I need to send an agreement using custsom url, So Here What I needed is to redirect to the custom url when the records gets submitted. Please assist me.

Hi 

I have a Java script values stored in name  "radArray" in visualforce page. How can I pass this values to get insert on clicking save button from below command button from visualforce page to class.

<apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}">
Hi,

How to get the record type name in before insert.

Requiremnet is need to check in if condition for record type name 
Ex : if(record type name= 'A' ) 
Hi ,
How to write the trigger handler for my below code,

trigger CaseLegalUpdate on Legal_Description__c (after insert, after update) {
List<Id> legalId = new List<Id>();
for(Legal_Description__c lg : Trigger.new)
{
if(lg.Case__c!=NULL)
{
legalId.add(lg.Case__c);
}
}

List<Case> caseRecord = new List<Case>();
if(legalId!=NULL && legalId.size()>0)
{
for(Case c:[SELECT id,Check_Legal_Description__c,RecordType.Name FROM Case WHERE id IN:legalId])
{
c.Check_Legal_Description__c=true;
caseRecord.add(c);
}
update caseRecord;
}
}
Hi,

As I am new to Lightning logic, please help me out for my requirement,

I need to create a lightning button, The button wants to Show / hide depends on my checkbox(legal__c) on my case object.

How can we do this ? 
Hi,

​My next requirement is, I have a list of record types A, B and C..... My case object checkbox wants to be enable default when the record type was A or B , orelse it should be unchecked...If I create a legal description for C..my checkbox want to be checked. How can I proceed this?
Hi ,

Parent Object: Legal_Description__c
Child Object : Case

Legal description has a lookup field to case. I have a check box(Check_Legal_Description) in the case object, so that whenever I inserted a new record on legal description the checkbox in the case object needs to be checked.

Hi,

Please let me know how to enable the checkbox when I create a new record for certain list of record types.
Example : If create a record with Record type named as "one", the checkbox should automically set to true, if I create a record for the record type named "two" it should not enabled by default..it should be enable
Hi,
I need to fetch my content of my document which is uplaoded to the attachment.
I need to pass the query in REST API through workbench
So far I tried , Select id,ContentDocumentId,ContentDocument.LatestPublishedVersionId from ContentDocumentLink where LinkedEntityId IN ('a011I00000D55nx') , This gives the result as url,
Anyone of them pleae let me know how to get the body of the file?
Hi,

I need to show my status bar which depends on status.  My Case Status are : New, Opened, Finalized, Closed
I need to shows as a status track when I change the particular status from New -> Opened -> Finalized like Below Image,
It just to show easy visibility for the salesforce user. Please assist me to achieve this
User-added image

Hi,
My requirement was to redirect my page after the record gets saved without using VF page,
I am using Case object here. I need to send an agreement using custsom url, So Here What I needed is to redirect to the custom url when the records gets submitted. Please assist me.