• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

When i am creating the dashboard component: My Top Accounts and selecting Lightning table(as shown in the screenshot). It is giving me an option to sort using columns and not rows(as demanded in the challenge). Can you help me where am i going wrong? Sort column
For the following question:

Universal Containers has many customers that repeat the same purchase on a regular basis. These customers are classified as a repeat account type. Sales management wishes to use Salesforce to automate repeat opportunities. What should a consultant recommend to meet this requirement? 
a. Develop an Apex trigger to set an opportunity revenue schedule that automatically sets up a new opportunity for repeat a accounts when it reaches closed/won stage. 
b. Configure a workflow rule for repeat accounts that sends a reminder task to the sales representative to create a new opportunity when it reaches closed/won stage. 
c. Configure a workflow rule for repeat accounts that inserts a copy of an opportunity for the sales representative when it reaches dosed/won stage. 
d. Develop an Apex trigger for repeat accounts that inserts a copy of an opportunity for the sales representative when it reaches dosed/won stage. 

Why do we need to develop a trigger when the same insertation operation can be performed with the help of a workflow rule
(Please help me undestand why is D the correct choice for this instead of C?)
Hi, 
I am a Salesforce admin aspirant. I am stuck in the Data Import Wizard Challenge. Please let me know where am i going wrong. Cannot figure out what did i miss on.
Hi All,

When i am creating the dashboard component: My Top Accounts and selecting Lightning table(as shown in the screenshot). It is giving me an option to sort using columns and not rows(as demanded in the challenge). Can you help me where am i going wrong? Sort column
Hi All,

Hi, 
I am a Salesforce admin aspirant. I am stuck in the Data Import Wizard Challenge. Please let me know where am i going wrong. Cannot figure out what did i miss on.