• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have requiremnet from one of our client to stop or force the user to logout from multiple system when they try to login to multiple systems.

Please let me know if this can be done using  salesforce OOTB features or any custom solution using code.

Regards,
Ramesh
Hi All,

I ahve encontered  strange in VF page, whcih i have never seen and also didnt find any help pnlinr for the issue. Pleas ehsrae your thoughts and ideas.

I have a custom VF page for Community users for capturing forecast volumes for next 2 years with Save Cancel and upload funtions, so for capturing forecast volume i have used apex InputFiled with Number datatype with (6,0) . But when users enters volume more than 6 numbers and tries to save, system shows error as expected "Number too large". So far it is ok. But when user cliks on "cancel" button to redirect to hompage, it doens't working. It still stays in the same page, with message "Number is too large".

Genrally when user clicks on cancel, cancel actions has to be executed, but in my page cancel method is not getting executed. i have kept debuig logs to check the same but it's not shopwing any debug logs when user clicks on cancel eventhiugh page gets refreshed.

Please share if am missing anyhing here..if you need more information on the issue.
Hi All,

I ahve encontered  strange in VF page, whcih i have never seen and also didnt find any help pnlinr for the issue. Pleas ehsrae your thoughts and ideas.

I have a custom VF page for Community users for capturing forecast volumes for next 2 years with Save Cancel and upload funtions, so for capturing forecast volume i have used apex InputFiled with Number datatype with (6,0) . But when users enters volume more than 6 numbers and tries to save, system shows error as expected "Number too large". So far it is ok. But when user cliks on "cancel" button to redirect to hompage, it doens't working. It still stays in the same page, with message "Number is too large".

Genrally when user clicks on cancel, cancel actions has to be executed, but in my page cancel method is not getting executed. i have kept debuig logs to check the same but it's not shopwing any debug logs when user clicks on cancel eventhiugh page gets refreshed.

Please share if am missing anyhing here..if you need more information on the issue.