• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to Salesforce and trying to create formula to match two fields from two different objects. (Ticketbud_Event__r.Name and Ticketbud_Event__c).  If they match, return the value that is in the field Object: Ticketbud_Event__r.Ticketbud__External_ID__c, if not then enter "no match".  My formula is below but clearly is not working as shown by the screenshot.  Please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong!

IF(Ticketbud_Event__r.Name = Ticketbud_Event__c, Ticketbud_Event__r.Ticketbud__External_ID__c ,"no match")

User-added image
I am new to Salesforce and trying to create formula to match two fields from two different objects. (Ticketbud_Event__r.Name and Ticketbud_Event__c).  If they match, return the value that is in the field Object: Ticketbud_Event__r.Ticketbud__External_ID__c, if not then enter "no match".  My formula is below but clearly is not working as shown by the screenshot.  Please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong!

IF(Ticketbud_Event__r.Name = Ticketbud_Event__c, Ticketbud_Event__r.Ticketbud__External_ID__c ,"no match")

User-added image
Hi all

Looking for some help as to how I can achieve the following:
Display a table in a Lightning component which pulls records from a custom object "Rooms" and displays them in the left hand column of a table, where the other columns relate to days of the week. Ability to click in the 'cell' for a room and date and create a room booking, ideally with a popup dialog for entering details.
Just looking for guidance on how this would be done.
I mocked up an example below.
Thanks!!
User-added image