Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Object Name                           Field Names
Application                               Name,Pancard ,Phone
BlacKList                                    Name,Pancard,phone
a. When ever we are inserting new Application it has to check pancard no of the new application record is 
in the Blakc list or not .
b.If the pancard of the Appliction is in the blacklist object then update the blackList phone with new application phone no  and throw error
 Object Name                           Field Names
Application                               Name,Pancard ,Phone
BlacKList                                    Name,Pancard,phone
a. When ever we are inserting new Application it has to check pancard no of the new application record is 
in the Blakc list or not .
b.If the pancard of the Appliction is in the blacklist object then update the blackList phone with new application phone no  and throw error
Need help?
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, AddRelatedRecord: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_percent__c]: [Discount_percent__c] Trigger.AddRelatedRecord: line 14, column 1: []

trigger AccountAddressTrigger on Account (before insert,before update) {
    for(Account a :Trigger.new)
    {
        if(a.Match_Billing_Address__c == true)
        {
            a.ShippingPostalcode = a.BillingPostalcode;
        }
    }
}
Hello

I have been directed here for some help from Answers 

I am looking for help creating a button that sits in the list view of both Accounts and Contacts that allows me to change owner on both objects simultaneously regardless of the object list view I in. 

I have been advised I need to write a VF page but I'm afraid I am not a developer. 

Can anyone help or who use such a function? Appreciate in advance. 

Marc