• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a date field on child object . receiveddate__c. I have a field on parent object mostrecentproductreceived__c. Is it possible to use workflow or process builder to update the mostrecentproductreceived__c field on parent based on the receiveddate__c. 

If there are two  child records , Record1 with  receiveddate__c = 11 May 2020 and Record2 with receiveddate__c = 1 May 2020. Then the mostrecentproductreceived__c should have the product from first record. 

if a new child record Record3 is added with receiveddate__c = 13 May 2020 then mostrecentproductreceived__c should be the product from this record. 

If Record1 is updated receiveddate__c = 14 May 2020 then mostrecentproductreceived__c should be the product from this record. 

How can I do this?

I have a requirement to send name and dob using rest api and get json response if they exist in the other syste,. Can someone give me some pointers on how to accomplish this? Some sample code would be really helpful. Thanks
I have to formula to convert number field to text field. 
number field endTime =  2.00
After using the formula , text field = 2:0AM ( last zero is missing)
I want it to be displayed as 2:00AM. 
If the number field is 1.50
then the text field = 1:30AM

Please help me. Attaching the formula. 

IF( FLOOR( {!endTime} ) > 12 , 
TEXT(FLOOR({!endTime})-12) + ':' +  TEXT( FLOOR( ( ROUND({!endTime},2)-FLOOR({!endTime}) ) * 60 ) ) + 'PM',
TEXT(FLOOR({!endTime})) + ':' +  TEXT( FLOOR( ( ROUND({!endTimne},2)-FLOOR({!endTime}) ) * 60 ) ) + 'AM'
)
I have time field. Can I get the time as a number ?
Eg: time 9:00 am --> 9.00
      time 1:30 pm --> 13.30
I want to create slot object with start time and end time based on the start time and end time in operating object. start time and end time are fields of datatype time. Can I use flows for this? I think flows won't work with time data type. What approach should I take?
I have time field. Can I get the time as a number ?
Eg: time 9:00 am --> 9.00
      time 1:30 pm --> 13.30