• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We have a requirement to clone the opportunity(Parent) along with the Quotes(child of Opp) and Product Line Items(Child of Quotes and custom object) . After cloning and changing currency on the Opp, the currency name changes accordingly we have multi currencies enabled.

But not the amount values in the cloned child records.

I have tried finding out if there is any standard way to do this but with no go. 

Please suggest if this is possible.

Thank you.

Kind Regards-
BM

Hi,

We have a requirement to include lotus notes email in Visualforce pages. Most of the users are still using lotus and they would like to have a drag and drop functionality of the lotus notes email to the vf page. When they drop it to the vf page section which is an interface to send email, user should see the email trail which was dropped.

Please let us know if this possible ?

Thanks
Balaji

Hi All,

Used Jquery to hide/unhide apex:columns in pageblock table but apex:column header text still appears. I have tried using div wrapping the apex:column but no go.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Hi Team,

I am new to jQuery and trying to use the draggable feature into my Salesforce VF page which is similar to HTML.

The VF page table has around 20 columns approx and when the page get loaded it displays only first 15 or something and in order to acces further columns we need to use the scroll bar.

The issue is when I try to drag the columns which are hidden using the scroll bar. jQuery would not  recognize those columns and somehow picks and traverses back from only those  columns which were visible during page load(only 15).

So for ex: if i directly scroll the table horizontally and go to the column 18 and drag it to columns before 15 it would not recognize 18 and picks 13th or 12th column.

Please help. Any immediate help appreciated.

Alternatively I can be reached on 7829469487

Kind Regards-
Balaji M 
Hi All,
I have a visualforce page, In which I am using section header. tabstyle is also applied on page.

<apex:sectionHeader title="xyz" subtitle="{!theRecord.Name}"/>
It shows the icon according to tabstyle in classic but when I see page in Ligtning Experience icon is not visible there.

Thanks,
Arpit vijayvergiya

When editing a Lightning component in the App Builder I can add attributes that can be changed, but how do you add a block of static text?

User-added image
Hi,

We have a requirement to include lotus notes email in Visualforce pages. Most of the users are still using lotus and they would like to have a drag and drop functionality of the lotus notes email to the vf page. When they drop it to the vf page section which is an interface to send email, user should see the email trail which was dropped.

Please let us know if this possible ?

Thanks
Balaji