• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
i want to create a record dynamically in 1 org (dont hard code the values in controller) using visualforce page and that record automatically creted in 2nd org  how it is plz help me , using trigger its working bt i want to insert a record from visualforce page , please send me any sample code , 
is it possible to access salesforce database , i want to create one custom button for accessing the .net application without entering login credentials by clicking the button in salesforce automatically the .net application 'll be open and , and  salesforce user if he want to connect to .net application first he need to register from .net with same salesforce credentials . when he registered from .net ,in salesforce automatically one prompt need to be displayed , then the custom button in the begining we creted that should enable for that user to access .net app by clicking the button. 
How it is ?? can anybody understood this scinario please share me 
Hi, 
how to customise the encrypt keyvalue lessthan 16 bytes in salesforce?  i know salesforce supports min 16 bytes and max 32 bytes , bt in my scinario am getting the keyvalue from .net application that is have only 9bytes , so it shows an error keyvalue must be 16 bytes. how to overcome this 
I am looking on the Integration side of .Net application. 
We have already working on the Salesforce  which is already Live. 
I like to know how we (means any new user how to know  )can able to Utilize the .Net application with our Apps.
I have a business case, where there is a .Net web application that opens up Salesforce within the app. How do I ensure that the user is automatically logged in without being asked for a username and password.
1. The login needs to be seamless - so that even when a new user is setup, he/she does not have to go through the process of password reset. The user should not have to know what his / her username and password is
2.i dont want to use SSO,

What options do I have? And if I am willing to store the paswords in the .Net app, are there easy options to automatically store the user credentials and have the user login into Salesforce.
how pass encrypted login credentials in the url in salesforce ?

Hi,

how pass encrypted login credentials in the url in salesforce ? i don't want to use SSO,

Hi,

how pass encrypted login credentials in the url in salesforce ? i don't want to use SSO,