• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am using an external tool for logging tha tI can integrate with the Salesforce EventLog. This is great except that I can't seem to find a way to get Apex or other Debug logs into the EventLog. Is this possible? Is there a list someplace of everything EventLog is capable of logging?
This page says I can turn auto-update off by using the following command: SFDX_AUTOUPDATE_DISABLE and gives a Unix example.

I'm running windows, where do I actually set this? I don't see a config file in the sfdx Program Files directory

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.sfdx_setup.meta/sfdx_setup/sfdx_setup_update_cli.htm
Installing packages in these "My Trailhead Playground" environments does not work properly. I evnetually got it to work by:
  1. Create a new playground
  2. Select "Get it now"
  3. Select "Allow"
  4. **An error screen will show in a new window saying "URL No Longer Exists"**
  5. Select "Get it now"... again...
  6. Select "Allow" and hope it works, if it does then...
  7. Select "Install Here"
  8. Fill out the broken form seen below that has missing text and mystery required fields
  9. Hit "Confirm and Install"
For a company with as much money as Salesforce it's ridiculous that stuff like this breaks.

User-added image
In FireFox after completing this module and running I am presented with this error:

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: -2049513082)

[cannot use the given object as a weak map key]

FirefoxErrorChromeWorking
I am integrating with a managed package that returns an Object, not an Sobject, but a plain Object in Apex. Using System.Debug the following is shown:

{nbrRows=1, rowIds=()}

I want to parse this returned data so that I can extract specific values from the object such as "nbrRows". I have already tried "JSON.deserializeUntyped" but due to the format not being typical JSON this did not work. I also tried "getPopulatedFieldsAsMap" but learn that this only works with SObjects, not an object.

Is there a simple way to parse the data above? Thanks in advance!
I am using an external tool for logging tha tI can integrate with the Salesforce EventLog. This is great except that I can't seem to find a way to get Apex or other Debug logs into the EventLog. Is this possible? Is there a list someplace of everything EventLog is capable of logging?
This page says I can turn auto-update off by using the following command: SFDX_AUTOUPDATE_DISABLE and gives a Unix example.

I'm running windows, where do I actually set this? I don't see a config file in the sfdx Program Files directory

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.sfdx_setup.meta/sfdx_setup/sfdx_setup_update_cli.htm
In FireFox after completing this module and running I am presented with this error:

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: -2049513082)

[cannot use the given object as a weak map key]

FirefoxErrorChromeWorking