• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Do we have to run test classes for classes created in sandbox if they are for our own production org?
The code works perfectly well in our snadbox, but we have not created any test classes for it yet. 
Hi All, 

I am trying to make a custom currency formula field to enter into a quote template. 

What we want it to do is: If the currency used in the quote is GBP, formula field = X price in GBP
If, however, the quote is in USD, formula field = X price in USD. 

We want to extend this to also include Euro, AUD, and Yen. 

I have tried some formulas, but I keep getting error messages. 
Hi all,

We are wanting to use a trigger that will number each quote line item, for each quote. 

The current auto-number system is not of use as the numbers do not reset, and as far as i have read, a trigger is the only option (flows were the other option, but they create severe inconvinence when adding individual lines). 

I have tried the code provided in the below link, but it did not seem to work for us. 

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G000000BhAkQAK

We are looking at identifying a way of changing the number of which the field "Quote Number" increases. For purposes of leverage, we would like the quote number to increase by more than just 1. I believe that we need some sort of custom logic for this?
Hi All, 

Is there a way that we can send an email from Salesforce and easily attach items form a custom objects notes and attachmnets section? The current method of saving locally and then uploading is very time consuming. 
From what I have seen so far, the best method is to create a custom "send email" button which fetches the required attachments, but as I am not a developer I cannot say this with any clarity.  
I would like to find a way in which an email alert that is to be sent following an approval process can automatically be populated by a notepad attachment in the objects Notes and attachments section.   
Is it possible to re-create the "Items to approve" page in visualforce then add custom fields to this, and is there a need to create an Apex class? I am not able to procure the base code for this, which is proving a hurdle.  
Do we have to run test classes for classes created in sandbox if they are for our own production org?
The code works perfectly well in our snadbox, but we have not created any test classes for it yet. 
Hi All, 

I am trying to make a custom currency formula field to enter into a quote template. 

What we want it to do is: If the currency used in the quote is GBP, formula field = X price in GBP
If, however, the quote is in USD, formula field = X price in USD. 

We want to extend this to also include Euro, AUD, and Yen. 

I have tried some formulas, but I keep getting error messages. 
Hi all,

We are wanting to use a trigger that will number each quote line item, for each quote. 

The current auto-number system is not of use as the numbers do not reset, and as far as i have read, a trigger is the only option (flows were the other option, but they create severe inconvinence when adding individual lines). 

I have tried the code provided in the below link, but it did not seem to work for us. 

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G000000BhAkQAK

Hi All, 

Is there a way that we can send an email from Salesforce and easily attach items form a custom objects notes and attachmnets section? The current method of saving locally and then uploading is very time consuming. 
From what I have seen so far, the best method is to create a custom "send email" button which fetches the required attachments, but as I am not a developer I cannot say this with any clarity.  
I would like to find a way in which an email alert that is to be sent following an approval process can automatically be populated by a notepad attachment in the objects Notes and attachments section.   
Is it possible to re-create the "Items to approve" page in visualforce then add custom fields to this, and is there a need to create an Apex class? I am not able to procure the base code for this, which is proving a hurdle.