• 25 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was trying to run a standard microsoft flow template and therefore had to connect to my office 365 account (which has worked) and also connect to Salesforce which after the grant login screen pop up (from SF) then gets interruped and microsoft is showing the error message; check your permissions and account informations...

I check if I need to set-up, enable something in SF but couldn't find anything. I find it very strange since Im an admin and have all the rights and permissions. Why can't I connect/login to the SF account. What do I miss here?
Thanks a lot for your help,
Philipp
Appway (https://www.appway.com/" target="_blank) is looking for You (Application Owner with extensive FF or SF background). Do you want to have a meaningful global impact and be an integral part of a fast-growing software business? Then pls apply.
Locations (working remotely tbd.): New York, Zurich, Geneva, Chiasso, London
Start: asap
Job description: see in comments
Questions: philipp.mathis@appway.com

Hello Community :)

We are working with an external business planning tool. This tool would like to retrive data directly from a specific salesforce report on a let's say daily basis.
Is there a standard set-up using Rest/SOAP API or other webservices available to achieve this?
Is there a documentaion guidline available on how to set this up?
Many thanks,
PHilipp
Hello Community

I have downloaded the free SFlab app from appexchange "opportunity products into assets".
Function of this app:
Every oppty you put into closed won that has products, those products will be automatically transformed to assets and realted to the account

But I always get this error as soon as I'm trying to put an oppty to closed won:
error when trying to put to closed won

maybe it could be because I do not have apex trigger permissions? but Im an admin with full rights...

but the package is containing some apex triggers:
app package content

thanks for your help,

Philipp

Hello

is there a way to set task reminders in SF1 app and also get in app notifications?
Or would there be a way that I can connect it to my devices notfication system and get the notifications via my device?
Im speaking of task reminders, upcoming events etc.

Thank you
Hello Community,

is there a workaround to get the related list like "opportunity splits" "competitor" "partners" on the opportunity object to be visible also in lightning and not only in classic?

Thx,

Philipp
Hello Community

I've installed opportunity splits. We have 3 main KPI's (services, bookings, rfy ->see attachment) where we do the split on.
Now I'd like to push the calculated split amount on those 3 KPI's into a custom field and save it there. So I can report on those "splitted KPI's" and not only on the total splitted amount.

Many thanks for your help,

Philipp

Is there a way to display also the original currency on all the total value (summary) fields on reports?
There I only see the calculate value in my corporate currency.
"
I have the original currency column “RFY” and then the column “RFY converted”.
But if I summarized (total) those columns, I only get the converted amount (CHF is corporate rate). But I would like to know what’s the total amount for each original currency not being corporate.
How can I achieve that?"

Thanks,

Philipp

Hello

We'd like to "lock" all entered financial data on our opportunities for budgeting reason and have it somehow stored in versions.
So we can go back and see a version number and date ->to track changed, adjustment that have been done to the numbers so my finance team can do budgeting. So they would like to just "freeze" / capture all the entered numbers at a certain date and take this as their underlying calculation.
Is there something available?

Greetings,

Philipp
I'd like to create a change owner button to change the contact owner. This button, I then like to add to the contact list view so I'm able to change the owner of multiple contacts at once.

Many thanks for helping me how to write a "change contact owner" button.

Philipp
Hello Community

Im trying to add "new task" button at the very top in the lead list view page. But this button is non existing within the buttons of the lead section. So I think I need to create first this button and then later add it to the list view layout. But how can I creat a "new task" button. What kind of function do i need to put in here:

User-added image

basically I would be already fine with the standard new task button functionality(as seen on the opportunitiy page level for example). If possible pre-assigned "the assigend to" value to the same value as the lead owner. So in the end I'd like to add the same single task to multiple checked leads(with different owners) and multiple assignements (assignement equals lead owner) from the lead list view. best case it automatically assigned the task to the lead owner. if not possible, I would be still satisfied to have just an add new task button and would then only select leads from same owner and add the task.

many thanks.

Philipp
Hi all
I've signed up for a free developer edition here:
https://developer.salesforce.com/signup 

and now I'd like to fill it with data. Best would be to fill it with existing data from my professional account. How can I export all data of my professional account and import it to this free developer edition?

Many thanks,

Philipp
Hello Community

I have several questions regarding custom formula to calculate in a certain field.

1. is it possible to change the "formula" behind the standard field amount?
if yes, I'd like to have this field calculate out of two other (custom fields) and not just sum up everything to the amount.

2. I would like to have another custom field on the opportunity (or should I work with products?) that will give me the quota until year end of the total "deal size". usually a deal goes over 3 years period. E.g. when a opportunity is closed end of July 2017 I only want to show me the quote of the total deal size until 31.12.2017. So the formula should take the value of the total deal size from another field and then do the calulcation with support of the information (standard field close date, already existing on the opportunity) and everytime calculate until the end of the remaining claendar year. Then the formula should also add the value of another field on top of this amount.
So Formula should calculate: quote by the end of current year of amount a from custom field a and add the value of custom field b on top.
->how would such a formula looks like?

3. how does a basic summarize formula of two value from two fields sum up into a third field looks like? e.g. have custom field A w value x, custom field B w value y and I'd like to have in custom field C the calculated value from X+Y.

many thanks,

Philipp
Hello Community

"Not sure if its under the right category"

I'm using the professional edition and would like to only show some more newly added fields to the account page if the standard field "type" (its a single picklist) has the value "partner" then I would like to have some additional (3-4) fields (multipick list fields) on this account page. Otherwise if the value is not partner, then all those fields shouldn't show up at all.

Can you help me how to do this? Is this possible?
Appway (https://www.appway.com/" target="_blank) is looking for You (Application Owner with extensive FF or SF background). Do you want to have a meaningful global impact and be an integral part of a fast-growing software business? Then pls apply.
Locations (working remotely tbd.): New York, Zurich, Geneva, Chiasso, London
Start: asap
Job description: see in comments
Questions: philipp.mathis@appway.com

Hello Community

I've installed opportunity splits. We have 3 main KPI's (services, bookings, rfy ->see attachment) where we do the split on.
Now I'd like to push the calculated split amount on those 3 KPI's into a custom field and save it there. So I can report on those "splitted KPI's" and not only on the total splitted amount.

Philipp

Is there a way to display also the original currency on all the total value (summary) fields on reports?
There I only see the calculate value in my corporate currency.
"
I have the original currency column “RFY” and then the column “RFY converted”.
But if I summarized (total) those columns, I only get the converted amount (CHF is corporate rate). But I would like to know what’s the total amount for each original currency not being corporate.
How can I achieve that?"

Thanks,

Philipp

Hello

We'd like to "lock" all entered financial data on our opportunities for budgeting reason and have it somehow stored in versions.
So we can go back and see a version number and date ->to track changed, adjustment that have been done to the numbers so my finance team can do budgeting. So they would like to just "freeze" / capture all the entered numbers at a certain date and take this as their underlying calculation.

Greetings,

Philipp
Hello

is there a way to set task reminders in SF1 app and also get in app notifications?
Or would there be a way that I can connect it to my devices notfication system and get the notifications via my device?
Im speaking of task reminders, upcoming events etc.

Thank you
Hello Community

Philipp

Hello

Greetings,

Philipp
Hi all
I've signed up for a free developer edition here:
https://developer.salesforce.com/signup 

and now I'd like to fill it with data. Best would be to fill it with existing data from my professional account. How can I export all data of my professional account and import it to this free developer edition?

Many thanks,

Philipp
Hello Community

I have several questions regarding custom formula to calculate in a certain field.

1. is it possible to change the "formula" behind the standard field amount?
if yes, I'd like to have this field calculate out of two other (custom fields) and not just sum up everything to the amount.

2. I would like to have another custom field on the opportunity (or should I work with products?) that will give me the quota until year end of the total "deal size". usually a deal goes over 3 years period. E.g. when a opportunity is closed end of July 2017 I only want to show me the quote of the total deal size until 31.12.2017. So the formula should take the value of the total deal size from another field and then do the calulcation with support of the information (standard field close date, already existing on the opportunity) and everytime calculate until the end of the remaining claendar year. Then the formula should also add the value of another field on top of this amount.
So Formula should calculate: quote by the end of current year of amount a from custom field a and add the value of custom field b on top.
->how would such a formula looks like?

3. how does a basic summarize formula of two value from two fields sum up into a third field looks like? e.g. have custom field A w value x, custom field B w value y and I'd like to have in custom field C the calculated value from X+Y.

many thanks,

Philipp
Hello Community

"Not sure if its under the right category"

I'm using the professional edition and would like to only show some more newly added fields to the account page if the standard field "type" (its a single picklist) has the value "partner" then I would like to have some additional (3-4) fields (multipick list fields) on this account page. Otherwise if the value is not partner, then all those fields shouldn't show up at all.

Can you help me how to do this? Is this possible?

Hello folks,

I have to create a Report that show records grouped by checkboxes. For instance, I have an object that has 4 flags that can be checked independently. In the Report I have to show each checkbox in a row, showing how many records has each one flagged. The result has to looks like this:

Flag 1      2
Flag 2      2
Flag 3      2
Flag 4      4

Further more, I have show this in a bar chart. I have tried many approaches without success. The bucket field seems the best option, but it's not working properly (or I'm not coding it right). I have created a formula field to use it in the bucket field; it looks like this:

IF(FLG_1__c, "Flag 1" ,"") & " " &
IF(FLG_2__c, "Flag 2" ,"") & " " &
IF(FLG_3__c, "Flag 3" ,"") & " " &
IF(FLG_4__c, "Flag 4" ,"") & " " &

The problem is, when I run the report, it is not counting each flag separately and I'm getting the following result:

Flag 1               1
Flag 2               2
Flag 3               1
Flag 3 Flag 1     1
Flag 4               4

I'm using a matrix report. Does anyone has an idea?

Many thanks in advance!