• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm having difficulties completing the challenge at the end of "Determine the Order of Your Process Criteria" in the "Workflow Rule Migration" trail.  The challenge is very straight forward and asks you to rearrange some criteria in the process builder and change some of the end behavior of certain end criteria.

I am getting the following error: "The end behavior for the ‘New Opportunity’ criteria node isn’t properly configured."

The rules of this challenge specify "If “New Opportunity” evaluates to true, the process stops" and below, you can see that the process is set to stop if this criteria evaluates true.  Anyone else having an issue here or know what could be wrong?

User-added image
I'm having difficulties completing the challenge at the end of "Determine the Order of Your Process Criteria" in the "Workflow Rule Migration" trail.  The challenge is very straight forward and asks you to rearrange some criteria in the process builder and change some of the end behavior of certain end criteria.

I am getting the following error: "The end behavior for the ‘New Opportunity’ criteria node isn’t properly configured."

The rules of this challenge specify "If “New Opportunity” evaluates to true, the process stops" and below, you can see that the process is set to stop if this criteria evaluates true.  Anyone else having an issue here or know what could be wrong?

User-added image