• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How do I chenge the logo of the browser bar in community as well as in Customized VisualForce page?

I tried with following code in pasted in  Community Builder-->Seetings-->Advanced-->Head Markup.
<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="/resource/cognizant_favicon.ico}" />

but still I am getting Salesforce Cloud logo in browser bar.

Even I tried by setting the Favourite Icon in Site Details by using the static resource file.This is also not working .

And even for VF page also i tried with above mention code.Still it is taking Salesforce cloud as a logo.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am querying on ContentDocumentLink to retrieve all the files which are uploaded to the CollaborationGroups by passing GroupId as a LinkedEntityId in the below query.
Query:
[SELECT ContentDocumentId,Id,IsDeleted,LinkedEntityId,LinkedEntity.name,ContentDocument.FileExtension,ShareType,SystemModstamp,Visibility,ContentDocument.title,ContentDocument.Description,ContentDocument.LatestPublishedVersionId FROM ContentDocumentLink where LinkedEntityId IN : gIds ]

I am passing this list to Lightning Component , there am showing LinkedEntity.name,ContentDocument.FileExtension and ContentDocument.title .In my case Admin users are  able to see all three field values but not Customer Profile users.
Please anyone have any idea on this?

Thanks,
Shyamala
Hi All,

I have taken Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SP17) on May21st 2017.I received result as “Fail” , but my aggregate result would be greater than  68.5%.

Below is my breakup points in all sections:
Test Taker Name: Shyamala LS
Exam: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SP17)
Result: FAIL
Date Completed: 05/21/2017
Section-Level Scores:
Industry Knowledge: 100%
Implementation Strategies: 50%
Sales Cloud Solution Design: 66%
Marketing and Leads: 75%
Account and Contact Management: 71%
Opportunity Management: 55%
Sales Productivity: 42%
Communities and Site Management: 66%
Sales Cloud Analytics: 100%
Integration and Data Management: 60%

I have raised a Case with Webassossor .But i didn't reciebve the proper details.

I have checked all the sections weightage , I hope I have scored passing percentage(%) in all the sections.
Please let me how salesforce is calculating the sectional percentage and In which section I scored less score ?
My colleagues also took the same exam on last month and cleared the exam and their percentage in all the section is lesser than me.Please let me know the in-detail information on my result.

Thanks and Regards,
Shyamala
Mob: +91 8095813508
How to display before delete error message?
I tried but its appending with standard error messages with my message.
An error occurred while trying to update the record. Please try again.You cannot delete the Group if it contains Experts in it.

How to remove the appended message "An error occurred while trying to update the record. Please try again."
Hi All,

I have taken Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SP17) on May21st 2017.I received result as “Fail” , but my aggregate result would be greater than  68.5%.

Below is my breakup points in all sections:
Test Taker Name: Shyamala LS
Exam: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SP17)
Result: FAIL
Date Completed: 05/21/2017
Section-Level Scores:
Industry Knowledge: 100%
Implementation Strategies: 50%
Sales Cloud Solution Design: 66%
Marketing and Leads: 75%
Account and Contact Management: 71%
Opportunity Management: 55%
Sales Productivity: 42%
Communities and Site Management: 66%
Sales Cloud Analytics: 100%
Integration and Data Management: 60%

I have raised a Case with Webassossor .But i didn't reciebve the proper details.

I have checked all the sections weightage , I hope I have scored passing percentage(%) in all the sections.
Please let me how salesforce is calculating the sectional percentage and In which section I scored less score ?
My colleagues also took the same exam on last month and cleared the exam and their percentage in all the section is lesser than me.Please let me know the in-detail information on my result.

Thanks and Regards,
Shyamala
Mob: +91 8095813508