• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are working on implementing child lead records.  I have created a lookup lead field to identify the parent lead and designated the Related List as Add'l Lead Contacts.
User-added image
I have added the related list to the page layout.
User-added image
But the related list does not appear on the Related tab of the Lightning page layout.
User-added image
I did confirm that the page assignment was correct.
User-added image

Any thoughts on how I can get the related list on the Lightning page layout?  What have I missed?
There has to be a simple explanation for this....  According to the unit Explore with Analytics  Desktop Analytics Exploration
Become a Data Explorer, in the left panel I should see measures, group by and filter by.  As you can see, I that is not what is in my left panel.  Any suggestions?  Have I skipped a step along the way?

My org was created on Jan 29, 2018, so it is fairly new.
User-added image
We are working on implementing child lead records.  I have created a lookup lead field to identify the parent lead and designated the Related List as Add'l Lead Contacts.
User-added image
I have added the related list to the page layout.
User-added image
But the related list does not appear on the Related tab of the Lightning page layout.
User-added image
I did confirm that the page assignment was correct.
User-added image

Any thoughts on how I can get the related list on the Lightning page layout?  What have I missed?