• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have created a checkbox in a custom object. The checkbox gets checked when the item is approved. Now I want to create a process to update a parent record when child record is updated, I am trying to do this using process builder, I am not able to find this field when i try to use it as a filter criterion.
This might be a silly question but i did not find an answer anywhere.
I want to change the standard fields in the Account Page Layout in Lightning Mode. I am unable to figure out how to do it? Also, how to add some fields in that section of custom object page layout? 

I am trying to create a Kanban view where i want to group by a custom lookup field.

I can see one custom Lookup field in Group By options and i cannot see another. Both fields are in the Page Layout.

Can someone please help with where am i going wrong.
I need help to create a workflow or process to update one field after checking another field from an Object which is a child of a Grand Parent Object.

Example:-
C is child of B 
B is child of A
K is also another Child of A

I need a workflow or process that when C is created, a field in C should be updated from a field in K.

I cannot use formulae as the field in C should be editable later.

I need help to create a workflow or process to update one field after checking another field from an Object which is a child of a Grand Parent Object.

Example:-
C is child of B 
B is child of A
K is also another Child of A

I need a workflow or process that when C is created, a field in C should be updated from a field in K.

I cannot use formulae as the field in C should be editable later.