• Consultant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
We have one monthly paid website to generate leads,instead of receving one mail everytime when one lead registrate their infomations on this website, i would like to know how to connect this website and generate directly Leads to salesforce.
Thanks for your help.

Hello everyone,
I need to create a validation rule for this case,can i just use simple formule to solve this case.
Thank you

[Driving licence] Expiration date must be in future and a coherence control need to be done with [birthdate]
public class Campaign{
    @AuraEnabled
    public String campaignId{get;set;}
    @AuraEnabled
    public String email_dispatch_date{get;set;}
    @AuraEnabled
    public String campaignLabel{get;set;}
someone can help me about the method for the unit test for this apex classe?
Hi 
someone maybe can help me for this,thank you so much
Create one section (In Contact associated list) with one list of opportunities assciated with this contact,in each opportunity i need (opportunity name,Id, amount)
Hello,
We have one monthly paid website to generate leads,instead of receving one mail everytime when one lead registrate their infomations on this website, i would like to know how to connect this website and generate directly Leads to salesforce.
Thanks for your help.

Hello everyone,
I need to create a validation rule for this case,can i just use simple formule to solve this case.
Thank you

[Driving licence] Expiration date must be in future and a coherence control need to be done with [birthdate]
public class Campaign{
    @AuraEnabled
    public String campaignId{get;set;}
    @AuraEnabled
    public String email_dispatch_date{get;set;}
    @AuraEnabled
    public String campaignLabel{get;set;}
someone can help me about the method for the unit test for this apex classe?

HI All

could  please anyone what is exactly meaning  rendered and rerendered attribute  , where this attribute  useful .