• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

I saw in this post : https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=087300000007qCj
that the Line Item Service Date should be equal to the Start Date of a LineItemSchedule. However, for us, the ServiceDate (called "Date" within the Opportunity Product) is always empty and I don't know why. I would like to equal the Start Date of the LineItemSchedule as I said before.

Thank you
Mathieu
Hi everyone, I would like to add criteria to my rollup summary whose apex you can see just below. I would like to have a criteria which would be : 
- Stage = "Renewed" (one custom stage we created)
AND
- End Date = RollupDate (which is a custom field)

Here is the code :

Trigger OpportunityTrigger on Opportunity (after insert, after update, after delete, after undelete) {
     List<Opportunity>  opportunities =  new  List<Opportunity>();
                   if(Trigger.isAfter){
                       if(Trigger.isInsert || Trigger.isUndelete){
                          opportunities = Trigger.new;
                       }else if(Trigger.isUpdate){                   
 for(Opportunity Opportunity : Trigger.new){
    if(Opportunity.Amount != Trigger.oldMap.get(Opportunity.id).Amount){
        opportunities.add(Opportunity);
    }
                              }
                       } else if(Trigger.isDelete){
                            opportunities  = trigger.old;
                       }
                   }
        list<RollUpSummaryUtility.fieldDefinition> fieldDefinitions1 = 

new list<RollUpSummaryUtility.fieldDefinition> {

new RollUpSummaryUtility.fieldDefinition('SUM', 'Amount', 

'PreviousOpp_MRR__c')

};

RollUpSummaryUtility.ObjectDefination objDef = 
          new RollUpSummaryUtility.ObjectDefination('Opportunity','AccountId','Account','',null);

new RollUpSummaryUtility().rollUp(fieldDefinitions1, objDef , opportunities); 
}

Thank you all !
By writing an apex trigger on salesforce i get this error message and i don't understand what line -1 and column -1 mean. Can someone help me ? 

Here is my code : 

Trigger OpportunityTrigger on Opportunity (after insert, after update, after delete, after undelete) {
                   if(Trigger.isAfter){
    }
                              }
                       }
                   }

'PreviousOpp_MRR__c')

};

new RollUpSummaryUtility.ObjectDefination('Opportunity','AccountId','Account','',null);

}
Hi everyone, 

I followed all the instructions that Salesforce provided us with to set up the Lightning Sync and Lightning Gmail Integration to Salesforce. It works perfectly for Contacts but it does not work for the Events. I don't get it, because if nothing worked, ok, but only contacts work and not events.
I tried to fix any error I woud have done but i need your help here.

Thank you very much, hope you are all having a nice day !

Mathieu
Hi everyone,

We are currently trying to implement the integration of GotoMeeting and we managed to do it for salesforce classic version, however this integration distrubs our salesforce lightning experience.
I would like to know how it is possible to adapt this inegration to lightning or is there another specific integration to Lightning

Thank you

Mathieu
Hi everyone, 
I would like to have the case subject as follow : " Account.Name Customer Success Package
So, i created a process builder for Case with the criteria i wanted, and chose update a record. Then, for Subject, i chose formula and i wrote as follows : [Case].Account.Name & " " & "Customer Success Package"
I also tried with + instead of &. But, i always received this error when i activate it and then create a new case :

The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 3010Y0000009WOY. Flow error messages: <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b> An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.

Can someone help me ? It is really URGENT for our Customer Success Manager !

Thank you
Hi everyone ! 

We are currently using Lightning Experience and Enhanced Email was already enabled. The problem is that the option is not working and emails are still considered as a task and when i click on an email in the activity history of an opportunity for example is send me directly to a task whose type is email. But i would like to really benefit from enhanced email which considers email message as an object itself whose page layout is different from a task and really interest us, as for example the google Docs and attachment related list which should come by default.
Could you help me ? Does someone know what is going wrong ?

I should also add that :
- the Related To field in email message is created and its content seems to be goo
- the Parent Case fields was automatically removed from the page layout

That's why i do not know where the problem is.
I notice all this since on my sandbox the option enhanced email works perfectly but not on my production salesforce.

Thank you !! Have a nice day !!
Hello everyone, 

I am trying to create a workflow or a process builder or even an APEX trigger in order to copy automatically the email of primary contact into a new Opportunity custom field when the Primary Contact is created or changed/edited.
I found a solution for this but it was not completely automatic since the custom field was a lookup field and for each opportunity, i had to select it manually, i would like this process totally automatic. I hope it is possible !

Thank you for your future answers, I hope someone can help us !
Hello everyone, 

As the title implies, I am trying to create a workflow or a process builder or even an APEX trigger in order to send an automatic email to the Primary Contact of every closed won or closed lost opportunity, but I find no way to do it, every time i reach a step within this process, the next step is impossible to do

Hi everyone, 

I followed all the instructions that Salesforce provided us with to set up the Lightning Sync and Lightning Gmail Integration to Salesforce. It works perfectly for Contacts but it does not work for the Events. I don't get it, because if nothing worked, ok, but only contacts work and not events.
I tried to fix any error I woud have done but i need your help here.

Thank you very much, hope you are all having a nice day !

Mathieu
Hello everyone,

I saw in this post : https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=087300000007qCj
that the Line Item Service Date should be equal to the Start Date of a LineItemSchedule. However, for us, the ServiceDate (called "Date" within the Opportunity Product) is always empty and I don't know why. I would like to equal the Start Date of the LineItemSchedule as I said before.

Thank you
Mathieu
By writing an apex trigger on salesforce i get this error message and i don't understand what line -1 and column -1 mean. Can someone help me ? 

Here is my code : 

if(Trigger.isAfter){
    }
                              }
                       }
                   }

'PreviousOpp_MRR__c')

};

}
Hi everyone,

We are currently trying to implement the integration of GotoMeeting and we managed to do it for salesforce classic version, however this integration distrubs our salesforce lightning experience.
I would like to know how it is possible to adapt this inegration to lightning or is there another specific integration to Lightning

Thank you

Mathieu
Hello everyone, 

I am trying to create a workflow or a process builder or even an APEX trigger in order to copy automatically the email of primary contact into a new Opportunity custom field when the Primary Contact is created or changed/edited.
I found a solution for this but it was not completely automatic since the custom field was a lookup field and for each opportunity, i had to select it manually, i would like this process totally automatic. I hope it is possible !

Hello everyone, 

As the title implies, I am trying to create a workflow or a process builder or even an APEX trigger in order to send an automatic email to the Primary Contact of every closed won or closed lost opportunity, but I find no way to do it, every time i reach a step within this process, the next step is impossible to do