• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i override the standard page in classic view but when i go to view in lightning the overriden page is not visible, can anyone suggest me how to solve this.

thanks for the response in advance.
We have created a visualforce page that overrides the contact page, and here we uses an extension for business code is like if we disable the checkbox in a record then that record to be visible to every one and when we enable the check box only 2 people can view/edit that record, other than that no user  can view the record instead of displaying the details we added custom errors, 4

the overall code and page works fine in classicview but when the users switch to lightning view the business requirement is not working.

can any one give me your suggestion,

thanks in advance.
We have a client, they uses salesforce recently, Someone makes Personal Account Enabled in their Org, so if we enabled then we have no rite to disable it.And the OWD for contact appears as controlled by parent, we are unable to make and changes for it to make as private, so that if we want to share any records we can go through sharing rules, because of OWD-controlled by parent, sharing for contact is not visible.  We have tried to workout with Triggers as well but no use of it. 

I referred alot to fix this issue, atlast i found one info that we can achieve itby creating the Visualforce Page and also by using extension along with <apex:detail> tag.   can anyone help me out how to use all this and fix the issue.

Thanks in advance for the response.
how to use business hours in triggers, need to excluide the holidays while counting the business hours, need to get previous working date which excludes the custom holidays if any and count 2 days other than holidays and week days

Order Due Date : Sunday, March 10, 2013

I need to get its previous working date which would be Friday, March 08,2013. 

Also I want to make sure that if Friday was an holiday then it should return me Thursday, March 07,2013. 

I have already looked at the business hours class  (http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_classes_businesshours.htm)

I was able to get the next buisiness day but not the previous buiseness day.

This is very urgent, I will appreciate if some one can provide me sample code for this.

Thanks
Hi

I need to find out the previous working date based on the BusinessHours .

Example

Also I want to make sure that if Friday was an holiday then it should return me Thursday, March 07,2013. 

I have already looked at the business hours class  (http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_classes_businesshours.htm)

This is very urgent, I will appreciate if some one can provide me sample code for this.

Thanks
We have created a visualforce page that overrides the contact page, and here we uses an extension for business code is like if we disable the checkbox in a record then that record to be visible to every one and when we enable the check box only 2 people can view/edit that record, other than that no user  can view the record instead of displaying the details we added custom errors, 4

the overall code and page works fine in classicview but when the users switch to lightning view the business requirement is not working.

can any one give me your suggestion,

thanks in advance.
Hi

I need to find out the previous working date based on the BusinessHours .

Example

Thanks
Hi,

I need to upload few images to Amazon S3storage. Can anyone help how can i achieve this with apex code.

thanks in advance..
Hi Folks,

I am trying to query differnt sObjects like Account, Contact, Opportunity and two other custom objects in an instant. If any of the record is related to any other object then I am taking it dynamicaly and querying that particular record ID.

The problem is, The queries are coming under for loop at the moment. I am wondering if there is any chance to query the list of sObjects in a single query to avoid this.

Please suggest me a way to proceed with this.

Thanks
Raja

Hi Friends,

I'm having a scenario where I need to download all the attachment for a particular custom object as a single zip file on click of a button. Here I categorize attachment based on attachment description field.

Consider there are categories such as A, B & C. Under category A, there are 5 attachments (which means these 5 attachment will have description as A) When I click on a button, I need to download all the 5 attachments belonging to A category as a single zip file. Can you guide me??

Thanks & Regards,

Logesh

• November 28, 2012
In the FAQ for Visualforce pages I found this:

>> With Professional edition you cannot create custom logic for your pages, you must build pages with only standard controllers. <<

Is the "standardController"/"controller" attribute restricted in some way or is the "extensions" attribute not supported in Professional Edition ?

Is it possible that a Professional Edition user installs my certified managed package and create a new page using my custom controller class as an extension or will he get an error when saving the page ?

An example would be that we provide a controller class within our package that collects data for a quote from custom objects (as in the Quote2PDF example) and the user creates a VF page to be displayed as a PDF with his own layout.

Thanks.