• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I prefer to “Force.com Platform Fundamentals" to create a user named Mario Ruiz whose role is “Recruiter“(“CHAPTER 7 Securing and Sharing Data“-“Try It Out: Create More Users”),  I can not find “Salesforce “ user license, and as a result, I can not select Recruiter Profile, which lead to the failure of using the user Mario Ruiz. How can I solve the problem?
When I was creating Cynthia Capobianco whose role is COE before, there was a "Salesforce" user license option, so I can also choose the "Standard Employee" profile. 
I do not know why the "Salesforce" user license option can not be selected when creating the next user.
当我按照“Force.com Platform Fundamentals"的指导创建Recruiter角色用户Mario Ruiz的时候(”CHAPTER 7 Securing and Sharing Data“-“Try It Out: Create More Users”),为何没有”Salesforce“用户许可证选项?因而也无法选择”Recruiter“profile。导致这个用户根本用不起来,应该如何解决?
之前创建COE Cynthia Capobianco的时候,是有”Salesforce“用户许可证选项的,因此也可以选择到”Standard Employee”profile。不知为何创建其他用户的时候就无法选择”Salesforce“用户许可证选项了。

In the book "Force.com Platform Fundamentals", I can not find the entry for this step"On the detail page for the candidate, click Sharing", when I follow this chapter "Try It Out: Define a Manual Sharing Rule". On the detail page for the candidate, click Sharing ".
where is the Sharing click?
When I operate fllow the "Force.com Platform Fundamentals""Use the Import Wizard" to import position sample data, it has always been failed.
I have already modified "date" (change to chinese fomat like 2010/1/28) and " Hiring Manager" (chang to myself) value in the Positions.csv file.
And I find that the interface of the wizad is different from the interface described in the guide。 This makes me very confusing to operate
When I prefer to “Force.com Platform Fundamentals" to create a user named Mario Ruiz whose role is “Recruiter“(“CHAPTER 7 Securing and Sharing Data“-“Try It Out: Create More Users”),  I can not find “Salesforce “ user license, and as a result, I can not select Recruiter Profile, which lead to the failure of using the user Mario Ruiz. How can I solve the problem?
When I was creating Cynthia Capobianco whose role is COE before, there was a "Salesforce" user license option, so I can also choose the "Standard Employee" profile. 
I do not know why the "Salesforce" user license option can not be selected when creating the next user.
当我按照“Force.com Platform Fundamentals"的指导创建Recruiter角色用户Mario Ruiz的时候(”CHAPTER 7 Securing and Sharing Data“-“Try It Out: Create More Users”),为何没有”Salesforce“用户许可证选项?因而也无法选择”Recruiter“profile。导致这个用户根本用不起来,应该如何解决?
之前创建COE Cynthia Capobianco的时候,是有”Salesforce“用户许可证选项的,因此也可以选择到”Standard Employee”profile。不知为何创建其他用户的时候就无法选择”Salesforce“用户许可证选项了。

In the book "Force.com Platform Fundamentals", I can not find the entry for this step"On the detail page for the candidate, click Sharing", when I follow this chapter "Try It Out: Define a Manual Sharing Rule". On the detail page for the candidate, click Sharing ".
where is the Sharing click?