• 5 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am on this part Improve of Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience:
Evaluate Your Org's Readiness and Enable Lightning Experience. I am suppose to find Randy Realtor in my Users setting but there is only my name. I tried creating him but I know it's not working. I don't know how to complete this part of the project and move forward.
I keep getting this message when I try to move on 'Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Battle Station custom object does not contain the correct set of custom fields. Tip: check for typos in the field names.' and I swear I have tripled checked and redone the Battle Station custom object and followed the instructions but the same error keeps popping up. Should I just delete and redo everything because it feels like I'm running into a wall again and again
I am on this part Improve of Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience:
Evaluate Your Org's Readiness and Enable Lightning Experience. I am suppose to find Randy Realtor in my Users setting but there is only my name. I tried creating him but I know it's not working. I don't know how to complete this part of the project and move forward.
I keep getting this message when I try to move on 'Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Battle Station custom object does not contain the correct set of custom fields. Tip: check for typos in the field names.' and I swear I have tripled checked and redone the Battle Station custom object and followed the instructions but the same error keeps popping up. Should I just delete and redo everything because it feels like I'm running into a wall again and again
Hi there - I completed the Build a Battle Station App - Create Reports and Dashboards Step and it appears to be setup and working correctly. However, the verify step is giving me this error (but these columns are already present in my report):
==========
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that your report includes at least all of these columns: Supply: Supply Name, Unit Cost, Quantity and Total Cost. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.
==========