• 234 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, Today I completed my Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer Certificate which now makes me eligible for Certified System Architect credential, but I haven't received my System Architect Certification yet. Has any one else faced any such issue??
While I am using  a new Playground for Trailhead, I am getting below error while checking the chanllenge 2 on Process Automation Super Badge

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YBKFMFRL

Anyone has any idea about this error..??
Hi Board. Has anyone had any success completing the Lightning Component Basics - Attributes & Expressions module?   I attempted the challenge using the Trailhead playground. And think what I did is correct. Yet I get the following error... 

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The Quantity field is not using the correct output component."

Following is the component I have written:

Component Bundle Name : "campingListItem"
<aura:component >

<aura:attribute name="item" type="Camping_Item__c" required="True"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency value="{!item.Price__c}"/>
    <ui:outputNumber value="{!item.Quantity__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!item.Packed__c}"/>

</aura:component>

User-added image

Object schema is :   Name - Text (80),  Packed__c - Checkbox,  Price__c - Currency (16,2), Quantity__c - Number (18,0).

What could I be doing wrong. Any advice?

Hi all, I am so close to finishing this process automation badge but am stuck in one area in Step 7.

I've built out my process builder as follows

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

And my date formula as follows

Case(MOD(Date__c-DATE(1900,1,7),7),0,"Sunday",1,"Monday",2,"Tuesday",3,"Wednesday",4,"Thursday",5, "Friday",6,"Saturday", "")

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The Robot Setup Day of the Week formula does not seem to be working properly. The Day of the Week should not fall on Saturday or Sunday. 

It works nicely but doesn't seem to pass, what could be up.

While I am using  a new Playground for Trailhead, I am getting below error while checking the chanllenge 2 on Process Automation Super Badge

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YBKFMFRL

Anyone has any idea about this error..??
I'm on Step 4- Create Sales Process and Validate Opportunities and got this error:

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NRTZWGSQ

I did create a new org and all other steps were fine. Any ideas?
I'm unable to check step 2: Automate Accounts because I'm receiving this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ZKCVFIZH

"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Account setup for challenge incomplete. Please add 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' picklist values to the Account 'Type' field"

Working on the challenge for 
Process Automation: Routing Records with Approvals

Everything is lock-tight except for one detail pictured in screenshot.

I felt like I tried every permutation in the book to fix this (all acounts are synced, all process is in order, I have reset, redefined and created everything that seems feasable) but apparently I am missing this, or it would have worked. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.User-added image

Thank you!