• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello

I'm trying to create a formula checkbox that will be set as true if the person is greater than or equal to age 54 (I'll be referencing the Date of Birth field in the Contact record) - can anyone help me with the code syntax?

Thanks!
When setting up Salesforce for Outlook for our users, our Data Set configuration had been incorrectly set to allow all contacts to be synced from Salesforce to Outlook instead of just User Records - now we have users that have several thousand contacts synced across to their Outlook address book.

Despite changing the configuration back to 'User Records' only, and hitting the Sync Now button within the SF to Outlook tool, the extra contacts do not seem to delete from a user's Outlook - what is the best way to flush these contacts out?  Hoping this doesn't have to be done manually?!

Thanks in advance
Hello

I'm trying to create a formula checkbox that will be set as true if the person is greater than or equal to age 54 (I'll be referencing the Date of Birth field in the Contact record) - can anyone help me with the code syntax?

Thanks!