• 20 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi.  I have the following formula.  It works but it doesn't calculate if the "VMS Fee Does Not Apply" is TRUE.  I've tried to re-write the formula using an or statement but I can't get it to execute.  If "VMS Fee Does Not Apply" = True, I want to use 0 in formula.  Appreciate any help!  Thanks

((Simulation_Bill_Rate__c *(1- CASE( RecordTypeId , '012j0000000GUEx',
IF(VMS_Fee_Does_Not_Apply__c=False, Consulting_VMS_Percent__c, NULL),

'012j0000000fn6Y', IF(VMS_Fee_Does_Not_Apply__c=False, Interim_Temp_VMS_Fee__c, NULL), '012j00000015Cl5', IF(VMS_Fee_Does_Not_Apply__c=False, Collabrus_VMS_Fee__c, NULL),
'012j0000000fn6X', IF(VMS_Fee_Does_Not_Apply__c=False, Search_VMS_Fee__c, NULL), NULL))- (Simulation_Pay_Rate__c *(1+ts2__Burden_Pct__c)))/ (Simulation_Bill_Rate__c*(1- CASE( RecordTypeId , '012j0000000GUEx',
IF(VMS_Fee_Does_Not_Apply__c=False, Consulting_VMS_Percent__c, NULL),
'012j0000000fn6Y', IF(VMS_Fee_Does_Not_Apply__c=False, Interim_Temp_VMS_Fee__c,NULL), '012j00000015Cl5', IF(VMS_Fee_Does_Not_Apply__c=False, Collabrus_VMS_Fee__c, NULL),
'012j0000000fn6X', IF(VMS_Fee_Does_Not_Apply__c=False, Search_VMS_Fee__c,NULL), NULL))))
Hi,  I have a few fields on the account that should roll up the SUMs of a currency value from a custom object.  I am deleting all of the records out of the custom object daily and upserting it with new records.  If I "Force a mass recalculation of the field" it sums properly but otherwise is incorrect.  Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get this field to recalculate after the upsert?  I am sure there's a more efficent way of doing this but I am at a loss.

Thank you!
Hi.  I am trying to build a formula in process builder but am stumped.

Basically, I want it to look at a field - Bill to contact, if it not blank update the field with Bill to Contact.  If blank, update with Contact field.  I keep getting errors.. not sure if it's formula or process builder.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

IF(NOT(ISBLANK([ts2__Placement__c].ts2__Job__c.Bill_to_Contact__c ,[ts2__Placement__c].ts2__Job__c.Bill_to_Contact_2__c  ,
[ts2__Placement__c].ts2__Job__c.Contact__c  )
HI!  I have a the following formula and it works perfectly but I need to add an additional record type that should be excluded from the rule
(RecordType.Id <> '012j0000000fn6K').  Whenever I add the second record type I am getting validatation errors across all of my record types.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions.  Thank you!!!

AND(
ISPICKVAL ( (ts2extams__Substatus__c),'Submitted to Client') ||
ISPICKVAL ( (ts2extams__Substatus__c),'Client Interviewing') ||
ISPICKVAL ( (ts2extams__Substatus__c), 'Candidate Closed') ||
ISPICKVAL ( (ts2extams__Substatus__c),'New') ||
ISPICKVAL ( (ts2extams__Substatus__c), 'Bridge Calls/SME Interviews') ,
RecordType.Id <> '012j00000015ClA' ,
(( Submit_to_CRM__c = FALSE
)))

Hi-  I created a report (see filter logic below) and now want to add a field on the account that will be Yes is logic is true and No if logic is false.  I created the formula (below).  I can capture steps 1-4 and it works perfectly.  When I add the Account Record Type the formula doesn't pick up the criteria (I don't get a syntax error but it doesn't change the results).  Thanks so much for your help... I am at a loss! 

Filtered By:((1 OR 3) AND (2 OR 4)) AND 5   Edit 
   1. Count of Active Placements less or equal 0 
   2. Last Placement End Date less than 10/8/2016 
   3. Count of Active Placements equals  
   4. Last Placement End Date equals  
   5. Account Record Type equals Account,Collabrus 

IF ((Last_Placement_EndDate__c < (TODAY()-365)|| ISBLANK(Last_Placement_EndDate__c))&&
(Count_of_Active_Placements__c  = 0 || ISBLANK(Count_of_Active_Placements__c)&&
(    RecordType.Name = 'Account' ||  RecordType.Name = 'Collabrus')), "Yes", "No")
Hi!  I am completely new to this (apologies in advance).  I am trying to create a formula that will show a red light if Count of New Bookings is less than 1 and TS Placement is blank (this is a text field)).  All other variations should populate with a green light.  I'm sure I have a ton of things wrong..my start is below.  Any guidance would be appreciated.  Thanks!

IF(AND (  Count_of_New_Bookings__c  < 1, TS_Placement__c =" ",
    IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=015j000000045Fx","Red",15,15) ,
    IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=015j000000045G7","Green",15,15)
)
Hi-  I created a report (see filter logic below) and now want to add a field on the account that will be Yes is logic is true and No if logic is false.  I created the formula (below).  I can capture steps 1-4 and it works perfectly.  When I add the Account Record Type the formula doesn't pick up the criteria (I don't get a syntax error but it doesn't change the results).  Thanks so much for your help... I am at a loss! 

Filtered By:((1 OR 3) AND (2 OR 4)) AND 5   Edit 
   1. Count of Active Placements less or equal 0 
   2. Last Placement End Date less than 10/8/2016 
   3. Count of Active Placements equals  
   4. Last Placement End Date equals  
   5. Account Record Type equals Account,Collabrus 

IF ((Last_Placement_EndDate__c < (TODAY()-365)|| ISBLANK(Last_Placement_EndDate__c))&&
(Count_of_Active_Placements__c  = 0 || ISBLANK(Count_of_Active_Placements__c)&&
(    RecordType.Name = 'Account' ||  RecordType.Name = 'Collabrus')), "Yes", "No")
Hi!  I am completely new to this (apologies in advance).  I am trying to create a formula that will show a red light if Count of New Bookings is less than 1 and TS Placement is blank (this is a text field)).  All other variations should populate with a green light.  I'm sure I have a ton of things wrong..my start is below.  Any guidance would be appreciated.  Thanks!

IF(AND (  Count_of_New_Bookings__c  < 1, TS_Placement__c =" ",
    IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=015j000000045Fx","Red",15,15) ,
    IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=015j000000045G7","Green",15,15)
)