• 5 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm building an integration with a SOAP API v1.2, so I'm not able to use WSDL2Apex and I must create my own Request, and send it using Http.send(), storing the endpoint, user and password in a Named Credential.

​This SOAP API uses the standard PasswordDigest security in the XML header, and as this kind of authentication is not managed automaticaly by Salesforce (I do not understand why, it is an standard used frecuently), I must build the XML security header manually by encrypting the nonce + timestamp + password.

As salesforce merge the fields after the Http.send(), I need to obtain the password previously to encrypt it and build the XML header, so I'm not able to use '{!$Credential.Password}' and SOQL do not allows access to ii either.

So, how can I access the Named Credential password to build the XML security header node?
I'm building an integration with a SOAP API v1.2, so I'm not able to use WSDL2Apex and I must create my own Request, and send it using Http.send(), storing the endpoint, user and password in a Named Credential.

​This SOAP API uses the standard PasswordDigest security in the XML header, and as this kind of authentication is not managed automaticaly by Salesforce (I do not understand why, it is an standard used frecuently), I must build the XML security header manually by encrypting the nonce + timestamp + password.

As salesforce merge the fields after the Http.send(), I need to obtain the password previously to encrypt it and build the XML header, so I'm not able to use '{!$Credential.Password}' and SOQL do not allows access to ii either.

So, how can I access the Named Credential password to build the XML security header node?

Hi, is there a way of accessing the data stored in Spring 15' Named Credentials from apex? For example the username, password and endpoint link?