• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all 

Can somebody help me how to create a custom button  send email on Task object in Salesforce , 

But not with special template , I want to be available for all of the templates from the choosen Folder , 

I tried with this coding : location.replace('/email/author/emailauthor.jsp?retURL=/{! Task.Id }&p3_lkid={! Task.Id }&rtype=003&p2_lkid={! Task.Id }&template_id=<00X58000000EUn8>');

But I see error message.... casn somebody know what can I do ?
Hello all ,I tried to find the solutions for my idea , but after many unsuccessful attempts  I lost my power.

Can somebody help me ? I have 31 check box type  fields  in Object  Contract  my collegues need to have option to choose one them or combination of this fileds , but the fields has a different value for example: 
IF A1 = True the value can be 1 or 2 (here will be perfect when they click on choosen check box automatically get the value 1 with idea to change manually from 1 to 2 ) the logic it is the same for any other created check box.
IF A2 = True the value can be 1 or 2
IF A3 = True the value can be 1 or 2 
The idea is after to have  a report which one of this our customers prefer.
I tried with check box , but it is a slowly process to choose for every one , on the other side when I click by defult value one every one of this fileds has a value 1 , but it is not true.

So after I tried with process builder , again unsucessfull ,becasue on Quantity have an option to choose only 1 , what happened when I want more than one for A1 , please somebody can help if know or have an idea!

Many thanks !
Hello all 

Can somebody help me how to create a custom button  send email on Task object in Salesforce , 

But not with special template , I want to be available for all of the templates from the choosen Folder , 

I tried with this coding : location.replace('/email/author/emailauthor.jsp?retURL=/{! Task.Id }&p3_lkid={! Task.Id }&rtype=003&p2_lkid={! Task.Id }&template_id=<00X58000000EUn8>');

But I see error message.... casn somebody know what can I do ?
Hello all ,I tried to find the solutions for my idea , but after many unsuccessful attempts  I lost my power.

Can somebody help me ? I have 31 check box type  fields  in Object  Contract  my collegues need to have option to choose one them or combination of this fileds , but the fields has a different value for example: 
IF A1 = True the value can be 1 or 2 (here will be perfect when they click on choosen check box automatically get the value 1 with idea to change manually from 1 to 2 ) the logic it is the same for any other created check box.
IF A2 = True the value can be 1 or 2
IF A3 = True the value can be 1 or 2 
The idea is after to have  a report which one of this our customers prefer.
I tried with check box , but it is a slowly process to choose for every one , on the other side when I click by defult value one every one of this fileds has a value 1 , but it is not true.

So after I tried with process builder , again unsucessfull ,becasue on Quantity have an option to choose only 1 , what happened when I want more than one for A1 , please somebody can help if know or have an idea!

Many thanks !